Wow

Geos pov
I feel like I'm about to wake up but I don't want to yet. I reach over to serenity but just feel cold bed. I grunt as I try to turn over but I feel a weight on my back and hear "stop movingggg"
In a sleepy voice. I open my eyes to see Jayden laying on me and serenity gone. I try to go back to sleep but I hear a soft voice "morning" and feel a quick kiss on my head then Jayden was lifted off of me. I sit up to see serenity bring in pancakes and strawberries.

Serenitys pov
No ones home so I went downstairs and made some pancakes for Jayden and Geo.
Jayden in on Geo so I carefully lift him off and Geo sits up and starts eating. I'm not that hungry and it's only 7am so I layback down next to him and start to sleep again.

Jayden's pov
I woke up because it was really hot. Too many blankets on me. I sit up and see both Geo and serenity sleeping but I see pancakes on the edge of the bed I turn on the tv and watch spongebob while I eat some strawberries. I look at the time and see it's 8:50 so I decide to wake everyone up. I start jumping on the bed yelling until serenity throws a pillow at me almost making me fall over but Geo caught me. "WAKE UP I WANNA GO OUT SEEE THE WORLD LETS GOOOO"

Geos pov
I wake up to Jayden yelling and almost falling over. I rub my eyes and say "I still need to go back to the hotel to pick up my stuff and they have a cool pool if you wanna go". Serenity agrees but says she wants 20 more minutes of sleep. I tell Jayden to pick his clothes and get ready while I take a shower. When I get out serenity it now up and ready to go.

---at the hotel---

Jayden's pov
We're staying at a hotel. We aren't far from the house so I don't get why. We leave all of our stuff in the room and go downstairs to the pool. We walk out and it's nice here.

I run in the water and start playing while geo and serenity sit on the edge

Serenitys pov
Geo and I haven't really talked. As I'm about to say something he gets up and walks over to help Jayden up the stairs in the pool. After a while we decide to go to the other bigger pool

 After a while we decide to go to the other bigger pool

---after the pool---

Geos pov
Jayden fell asleep on one of the pool chairs so I carried him up to the room. My room has two beds so I set Jayden on one while serenity walks in the shower. After a while I here her singing "till 3005 I got your back we can do this hold up". She left the door open and I walk in singing the next part "no matter what you say and what you do" and hum the rest. She gets out laughing and starts brushing her teeth. Since it's my turn I change the music to some Spanish music. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around me and I walk out of the shower to see serenity sitting on the counter with a smile on her face. "¿Que estás mirando?" (what are you looking at) she just replied with "Tú? I think" I start laughing. "You're cute when you speak in Spanish" she says as I wrap my arms around her "And you're cute when you think you can speak Spanish"
S-"Hey it's not funnyy you never fully taught me"
G-"I knoww we'll work on it"
Just as I'm about to kiss her I hear tiny footsteps and a voice
"I'm hungry"
I look and see Jayden standing with his blanket dragging on the floor "Okay how bout we look at the menu for room service?" And she hops off the counter closing the door so I start getting dressed.

Serenitys pov
I get off the counter and order food. While Juwany gets dressed I sit on the bed with Jayden and order food. He gets out of the shower and sits on the edge of the bed. He sitting on his phone while Jayden watches TV. After about 10 minutes there's a knock on the door and a voice that said "room service" I get up to open the door and get the food once Jayden finishes eating he falls asleep and I moved to the other bed. I don't even remember falling asleep until I hear knock on the door. I walked to the door and look out the little hole it's a girl. I open the door and her happy face drops. "Who are you?" She pushes past me and says "where is Geo" I turn on the lights and Geo walks up behind me "what's going on here?" I asked Jayden wakes up and walks towards me and put his hands up I pick him up and Geo says "I don't know" the girl speaks up with a "don't pretend like you don't know who I am" All i can say is "wow" and I walk out the door with Jayden in my arms
A/N
SOOOOO this is kind of a filler chapter but yeah. And ive decided I'm going to be studying medicine in case any of you cared or wanted to know😂