Part 7

Basically Ariel, Zach, Serenity, Geo, and jennishka had the bus to themselves and were just talking. The bus just parked and its 5pm.

Serenity's pov

I had set Jayden down on his own row so he could stretch out and sleep. the rest of us were on the edge of our own seats facing the aisle so we could all talk. The drive was relatively short so we arrived at 5pm. We made small talk the way there and talked about how the crowds were. The bus came to a stop a man came aboard and cleared his throat. "We have a cabin for you 6 that only you guys will share." He said. Then a small voice said "why"

Jayden's pov

I woke up when I heard a man say we will have our own cabin. I don't understand why so I asked. He told me "your sister and friends have a lot of people that like them so they want pictures and to stay in the same room."

Geo's Pov

I didn't realize Jayden was up until he asked a question. The man answered and said he would show us to our cabin.

Jennishka's pov

He lead us to the path that leads to the cabin shortly after helping us with our bags. when we reached the top of the hill I knew this week was not going to be what I expected.

Ariel's pov

when we reached the top of the hill there was a few people in front of the cabin. The camp only consisted of about 50 people so the majority seemed to be on the porch. I love seeing my fans after all they're what made this possible.

Zach's pov

We were lead back to where we got off the bus to see a new bus. It was a tour bus. We put our stuff in drawer next to the bunk beds we picked out. There were 6 bunks just enough for each of us to have one. Jayden asked us if he could have the full queen bed at the back of the bus because he moves a lot and would fall out of a wall bunk. Because he is only 5 we agree and he went to put his stuff down. We all sat at the round dinner table to talk to the man. once we were all together at the table the man stood at the end and introduced himself.

"Hi my name is Jonah and I will be your security guard for a while"

We all introduced ourselves and had a discussion.

"How long will you be watching us"-Jayden

"well the camp wanted to sponsor you guys to go on tour so after this week on camp you will be living in this bus for a month"

"you have to be back in the bus by 8:30 every night and camp fire is at 7:30"

with that he left.

Ariel's pov

After Jonah left Jayden went to watch TV in his room while the rest of us started talking about tour. We talked to our parents and they said they set it up and we're sending our stuff by the end of the week. We decided to make a collab channel where each of us had a day of the week and on Saturdays we would post a group video.

Jennishka's pov

While the others were talking about the channel I went and watched SpongeBob with Jayden. we were interrupted by the group calling us to do an introduction video.

Jayden's pov

We made a video and then it was time to go to the camp fire. when we arrived at the logs a group of people came up to us again but this time Jennishka picked me up to make sure I wouldn't get lost. we ended up taking pictures and signing stuff. I know how to spell my name but I take long to write so I wrote a "J" with a heart and went to the next paper. once everyone left we roasted a few marshmallows and went back to the bus. I don't remember much but I think Zach carried me back to the bus and put me on my bed.

Geo's pov

After our little meet and greet we went back to the bus. Jayden fell asleep so Zach carried him back. we were all sitting on our bunks posting on snapchat that we were going on tour and to check out our new channel when Serenity's phone went off and her face went pale.

A/N

I didn't go back and edit for any grammar or spelling errors