Knock knock

Serenitys pov
I'm half way down the hall when I hear "GET OUT" and then a loud thud. I run back to see Geo slightly pushing her out the door. When she sees me she runs towards me. I put Jayden down and slide him behind me. When she reaches me she slaps me and pulls my hair. But I don't like that so I punched her repeatedly violent person but what are you doing???? She falls to the floor and I pick Jayden up and walk back to the room I lock both locks and turn to Geo "So you weren't cheating on me with her while you were here? "He just replies with "no I don't know who she is but when she was here after you left she said that she warned us "this is all too much so I got on my bed and Place Jayden next to me Geo sits on the edge and puts a hand on my waist I slightly turn I'm not mad at him but I don't want him close right now.he gets the hint and sleeps on the other bed. I wake up and see Jayden and Geo on the other bed eating breakfast. I slowly get up and brush my teeth. When I finish and walk out I see frozen on and a plate on my bed filled with food.

 When I finish and walk out I see frozen on and a plate on my bed filled with food

After I finish eating I walk over to the other bed and sit down. Jayden lays on top of me and yells "LET IT GOOOOO" I laugh and lift him in the air. He's getting big he's heavier than I remember and he almost falls over but Geo catches him. We all start laughing until I realize Jayden didn't shower last night and stinks "Did you shower last night?" Jayden laughs and says "Nooooooo" but he gets up and takes his stuff in the bathroom.

Geos pov
Jayden gets up and takes a shower and I get up to gather all of our stuff. After Jayden gets out of the bathroom we go home to see everyone in the living room. The first person to get up was jenn ,I see she's wearing the bracelet I gave her, she give me a hug and says "I'm happy you're back" then one by one everyone walked up to me.

Zachs 
There's nothing to really do today so we all just hang out around the pool. We're all hanging out until we hear the doorbell. We ordered pizza so I yell "I GOT ITTT" as I get out of the pool. I open the door and say "how mu-" until I'm cut off "Hey Zach" I look up and I see my mom smiling along with 3 other moms.

A/N
So I'm working on a Tana mongeau and Jc Caylen fan fic and it's gonna start to be posted soon. How many of you guys might actually read it?