Part 13

Serenity's pov

Well i fell off the canoe and so did Geo. The waves had stopped and i looked back while swimming. It was a bunch of people on their own canoe and all in the water being loud.

Ariel's pov

After i surfaced i spit the water out of my mouth and heard a "HEY?!?!" I wiped my eyes and seen a disgusted Zach.

Zach's pov

After we went under Ariel and i were separated and so i made my way to her when i surfaced. After i got to her she spit water in my face. When i said "HEY?!?!" she started laughing. I knew it wasn't on purpose but still eww why Ariel WHYYYY.

Geo's pov

I fell of the canoe with Serenity and once we both started swimming i realized where the screaming came from. It was what seemed like a bunch of fans. They were taking pictures and then once got really quiet and all stared at Serenity. I didn't know why until i seen the death glare on Serenity's face.

Serenity's pov

Once i realized it was a bunch of fans and they started taking pictures i gave them a death glare. As much as i love my supporters there are things they shouldn't do. Im sure they didn't mean for us to fall out of the canoe and that's ok. I didn't mind that. But for them to have us fall in the cold water and then take pictures is a completely different story. I looked everyone of them in the eye silently until they all grew quiet. They started apologizing and i started feeling bad but that's when Ariel, Zach and Geo came to my rescue.

Crowd-"We're sorry we didn't mean to"

Ariel- "It's fine"

Girl 1- "Serenity seems really mad..."

Geo- "She's just not as use to the crowds as we are"

Zach- "She doesn't like when people invade her personal space"

Zach's pov

Serenity didn't have to say anything. Her expression said it all. She was mad.

Geo's pov

Once the crowd left i turned to Serenity to ask if she's ok. She replied with a "I'm fine i just don't understand how people could be so inconsiderate." I felt bad she's not use to the crowds. This is all new to her but at least she has us to help her out.

Ariel's pov

One canoe was flooded and the other was kinda far. We began to swim to the one that was far.

Jennishkas pov

Jayden sat in the front, then i was behind him, and Mario was behind me. We were laughing for a while until we saw 4 people swimming to a boat. As we got closer i heard Jayden screamed out "SERENITYYYYY"

Jayden

I Seen Serenity and checked my hands and face one last time to make sure i was clean so she wouldn't find out. Once i was sure i was good i screamed out her name.