Moms

Zachs pov
My moms giving me a hug even though I'm soaking wet from the pool when I hear "Yeo what's taking so oh hey mom" from Mario we help them with their bags and then show them to the back where the everyone else is.

Ariels pov
I'm playing catch when I hear "Hey Ariel" I look up to see Jacob my little brother. How is he here? "Hey Jacob you didn't run away did you?" Then my mom walks out and she says "oh heavens no" Jayden and I get out of the pool and I say hi to my mom and brother along with everyone else's moms. Jayden and Jacob become friends right away and start playing football. I turn back to mom and she says "so how's you and Zach? Are you guys being safe I mean your only fifte-" "AHG NO MOM STOP" oh god what is this

Geos pov
Moms are coming out of no where but ofc out of all the voices I hear my mom talking in Spanish "juwany where are you?" She's walking with Jenn and has a big smile on her face.

Marios pov
Once everyone is settled in we all sit down and talk. They're here just to drop in. As our moms are talking we try to go upstairs and clean our rooms. My mom is going to be sleeping in my room so I pick up all jenns stuff and everyone else does the same. Tonight we all decided we would go out and our moms could watch Jayden and Jacob.

---later that night like 10---
Geos pov
So my moms suppose to be sleeping in my room I think I cleaned all of serenitys things from everywhere. But as I'm looking around my mom speaks up in Spanish.

Mom-"¿Dónde está su mamá?" (Where's her mom)

she's only speaking Spanish so serenity won't understand

Geo-"Ella entiende español. Bueno, algunos de ellos. Pero su madre murió en gira" (She understands Spanish. Well most of it. But her mom died on tour)

Mom-"oh well have fun tonight and be safe"
Then she walks in the bathroom. As I'm about to walk out she says "oh and juwany" I turn around "don't forget to give this to serenity" and she throws a black bra at me. While she raises an eyebrow. I walk out to Serenitys room laughing and throw it in the laundry basket.

Serenitys pov
I dont really feel comfortable leaving Jayden alone but he won't be completely alone. We all booked a cheap flight for vegas that takes off in a few hours and we'll be back in 24 hours. I share a bag with Geo since we're only going for the day we don't need too much. I leave my stuff on the bed as Geo packs the bag and I walk out to Jayden's room.
S-"Hey Jayden"
J-"hey"
S-"Are you gonna be okay here with Jacob if I go away for the day?"
J-"Yeah that's fine we're going to the park tomorrow"
S-"okay if you need anything let me know"
I give him a kiss and hug and walk back to my room when I suddenly realize I haven't really met Geos mom. I tell Geo and he says "okay well lets go talk to her now."

Geo-"hey mom was told I didn't properly introduce you to serenity. So mom this is my beautiful girlfriend Serenity and Serenity this is my wonderful mom" (idk his moms name so We're just gonna call her mom)

Serenity-"It's nice to meet you Ms.Roman"

Mom-"oh please you can call me mom"

They hug and Jayden walks in "Hey Geo can you help me" he's struggling to put his shirt over his head. My mom walks over to him and helps him "There you go" he mumbles "thank you" and scurries over to me so I can pick him up. He's shy so I say "Mom this is Jayden Serenitys brother and Jayden this is my mom"
"Hi Jayden"
After a while Jayden gets comfortable with my mom and we all leave for vegas.