Part 16

Serenity's pov
I didn't want to tell them. I didn't wanna tell anyone. Its nothing personal i'm just not open. The group went to put shoes on while i carried Jayden. I was making my way with Jayden to the front of the bus when Zach came and took Jayden from my arms. Ariel and Jennishka were in the back doing something so Geo said he would wait for them and Mario came along with Zach and I.

Geo's pov
Zach took Jayden and went in the hospital with Mario and Serenity. I waited for Ariel and Jennishka to finish getting ready. Jonah was driving trying to find parking and suddenly took a sharp turn which sent me flying to the other side of the bus. I was about to tell the girls to hurry up when they came rushing in. Jenn had everyone's phone and a few chargers while Ariel had Jayden's favorite blanket and a bear. We walked out of the bus with Jonah with hoodies on just in case anyone recognized us.

Jennishka's pov
We walked into the hospital and we were told to wait in the waiting room. Mario, Serenity, and Zach had forgotten their phones on the bus so i brought them in my bag.

Zach's pov
We rushed in and they took Jayden in for testing while the nurse asked Serenity questions. The nurse told us only one person could stay so we left to let Serenity stay with her brother. We were walking to the waiting room when i seen the group suddenly stand up when i made eye contact with Jonah.

Ariel- "what happened"

Mario- "we don't know"

Jonah- "where's Serenity"

Zach- "With Jayden"

Geo- "can we go to his room"

Mario- "only one person allowed"

Ariel's pov
With that we all sat down. Jennishka gave out phones and we silently scrolled through our feed trying to take our minds off of things. It's been almost an hour and Jennishka fell asleep onto Geo's shoulder and Zach was drooling on my shoulder. It was almost 3 AM and my eyes were getting heavy. I was about to sleep when i seen Serenity walking our way.  Zach and Jen woke up.

Geo's pov
I woke jenn up when Serenity came to us slowly with tears streaming down her face.

Serenity's pov
Jayden finished testing and had fallen asleep i was just about to tell the group they could come in when i was stopped by a doctor.

Doc- "We have some news"

Serenity- "ok"

Doc- "Is there anyone else here with you?"

Serenity- "yes"

And with that i led him to the group. He started off with "I'm Sorry to inform you that"...