Pancakes

"Where are the rest?" I asked Mo.

"They went on a trip to San Fransisco." He said looking at me. I nodded and continued looking out the window.

"We're here!" Said Emilia excitedly. I looked at where she parked her car. This was not McDonald's.

"This isn't McDonald's?" I told her.

"No der it's not McDonald's, it's Henry's Best Pancakes. Don't you see the sign?" Glitch said pointing at the breakfast place.
Note: I made that restaurant/ breakfast place up.

"Oh stop fighting you two, and c'mon I'm starving." Mo said getting out of the car. I got out and so did Emilia and Glitch. We all went inside the place and it was really decent looking. It smelled like coffee and chocolate.

We all sat at a table, I sat next to Emilia, and Glitch sat next to Mo across from me. I looked at the menu and felt someone was looking at me. I looked up and saw Glitch's eyes looking at mine.

"What?" I asked.

---

Glitch's p.o.v

When we went in Henry's Best Pancakes we sat at a table of four. I sat next to Mo but across from Karla. As she was looking at the menu I couldn't help but stare at her. I mean her hazel green eyes are so beautiful. She looked up at me and I smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"Is that your natural eye color?" I asked curiously. She put the menu down.

"Yeah, why?" She asked looking at me. I shrugged and started looking for what I wanted. Minutes later a waiter came. It was the same waited we always have.

"May I- oh hey guys! Good to see you again! The usual?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yes please." We all said Except for Karla.

"What would you like young lady?" She asked.

"Um, just hot chocolate and two chocolate chip pancakes, please." She smiled at the waiter. The waiter nodded, smiled, and left.