Feelings?

He started to lean in and I closed my eyes slowly but there was a knock on the door. Glitch got off me and I sat up quickly.

"Who is it?" I asked walking towards the door.

"It's me, Daniel, look I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, so can you open up so we can talk?" He asked knocking again. I looked at Glitch who was looking at the floor.

I walked up to the door and opened it up a little so I can poke my head out.

"There's nothing left to talk about. You chose this and I accept that." I said closing the door. He stopped it by putting his foot in and going inside.

Glitch glared at Daniel. Daniel looked at me confused and angry.

"What is he doing in you're room? I think, I'm the only one supposed to be here." He said pointing at Glitch.

"Well, you thought wrong. Plus, didn't you hear the girl? She doesn't want to talk to you." Glitch said coming next me. Daniel backed up.

"Fine, fine. Karla, I'll meet you tomorrow at Red Line?" He asked. I slowly nodded and he finally left. I closed that door and leaned against it looking at Glitch.

I bit my lip and smiled. He looked at me confused, but then smiled. I laughed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked looking through my shelf of movies. I looked at him and he smiled and nodded.

"Choose one, I need to change." I said giving him the remote. He nodded and started looking at the movies. I grabbed my hoodie and some shorts and went to the bathroom.

I quickly changed and when I got out, I saw Glitch already playing the movie. I put a hand on my hip.

"Hey, you're supposed to wait." I said smiling, I started walking over and I sat on my bed.

He smiled, "I'm gonna go get popcorn." He said, I nodded and pressed pause. I laid down and he went out of the door.

Glitch's p.o.v

When I left Karla's room, I saw Daniel and Lil'T talking. I went straight to the kitchen to get food.

When I was finished, I headed towards the stairs. When I got to Karla's room I saw her asleep with her mouth open. She was snoring. I laughed and thought to myself, 'Guess we didn't need the food.'

I put the food down, and covered her with her blankets. I looked at her one last time, before I turned off the lights and left.
-----
Karla's P.o.V
I woke up because of the sun, like always. I looked around and saw the one thing that I dreamed of. The love of my life. My one and only.

Food.

But, unfortunately, I have to brush my teeth. I went to the bathroom and brushed them. I went down to the kitchen and saw everyone at the table, except Glitch.

"Hey, girl, how ya doin'?" Emilia asked. I smiled.

"Good, thanks. You?" I asked back.

"Great!" She said while taking seconds from the stove. I looked over at what they were eating.

"You ate pancakes without me?!" I said. She looked at me with an 'oh well' face. I giggled and sat down.

A few minutes later, someone came downstairs, in his pajamas.

It was Glitch. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I tried to fight them by pressing on my belly button. (It works :D)

His hair was messy, and I'm talking messy. He yawned and stretched.

"Hey." He rubbed his eyes. I smiled and waved. He sat next to me and yawned again.

"Someone's tired." Lil'T giggled fixing his hair. I made a grimace at her and laid my chin on my palm.

Ew.

A/N: GUESS WHAT I GOT. BEAN BOOZLED, AND IM DOING IT WITH tali0409 SO PREPARE YOURSELF GURLFRIEND, CUZ ITS GUNNA HAPPEN ON FRIDAY. Anyways, how's my book so far?