On a Mission(2)

Glitch's P.O.V

It has been hours of me and Karla walking. We were walking silently, until she decided to speak up, "So, are you gonna explain or not?" She asked looking at the floor and tubing her arms.

I sighed and looked at the floor too. "Well, I'm an agent. AJ stands for Agent Jo- I mean my real name. I've been working here since I was fourteen, and so was everybody else. They quit a couple of years ago," I said looking at her, she stopped walking and frowned.

"Who's Dr. Tan?" She asked walking again. I smiled and shook my head.

"Don't worry about him, he won't be able to do anything," I said and looked around hearing a laugh. Karla looked around as well with a scared look on her face.

"Speaking of Tan.. I knew I smelled a dead crow," I said giving Dr. Tan an angry look. He just laughed more and came up to us.

Karla's p.o.v

"Well, well, if it isn't the old pathetic dancer," Dr. Tan said looking at Glitch. Glitch squinted his eyes at him and you don't know how confused I was.

"What do you want, Tan." He said angrily. Tan gave him an evil laugh. "What I want, is to beat you,"

Glitch smirked and crossed his arms. "Fine, lets go," he said. Tan smiled evilly, and told a guy to hit the beats.

"You think you can beat me?" Tan said. Glitch nodded and pulled me next to Tan.

"Aw look, you brought a little girl," he said laughing. I squinted my eyes at him and opened my mouth to speak but Glitch covered it.

"Look, she's a great dancer, if she beats you, you're done," he said. Tan laughed again, "please, give me all you got," he said.

I looked at Glitch who nodded. I took a deep breath and thought about the good stuff. This is gonna be fun, right? I thought to myself. The music started and, honestly, my feet were stuck on the floor. Literally. Okay, maybe not literally, but you know what I mean.

But finally, I came to my senses mad danced.

Lord how much I was sweating, but was glad that Tan was loosing the rhythm and beat to the music. I'm not the best dancer, but, I mean not to be rude, but he wasn't either.

"Curses!" He said waving his hands up in the air, obviously he was angry. Glitch grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

He looked at me and smiled.

Glitch's P.O.V (I know right, 2 of his in one chapter, amazing!! Ok keep reading my babiezz)

"You know I will never give up, until I take over the world," Tan said pointing at us.

"But we will always be here to stop you," I said letting go of Karla.

"I'll be back, DCI, back with even more power!" Tan said as a huge flock of crows came, taking him away.

I sighed in relief. I'm glad that's over. I looked at Karla who was smiling and biting her lip. I shrugged and smiled back.

"Oh my god, I did it," she said excitedly. I chuckled and she hugged me, as I hugged back.

"I know. See, you're a great dancer, you just beat Dr. Tan. Honestly, I don't know why he keeps coming back, I mean-" I started but I was cut off.

"Glitch?" She asked putting a hand on my cheek. I looked at her eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Shut up," she giggled, got on her tip-toes, and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I gladly kissed back. I let my hands slide down to her hips and we stood there for about 10 seconds.

She finally parted and blushed. "Wow, that's a nice way to shut me up," I said scratching the back of my head. She blushed even more and giggled.

"Come on, let's go home," she said.
----
"Where were you, Glitch, I was so worried!" Li'l T said coming up to me and hugging me. I unwrapped her arms from my torso and chuckled nervously.

"We were at my work," I said she looked at me then gave Karla a dirty look. Karla gave her the death glare, and she rolled her eyes.

"You took..her?!" She said pointing at Karla, angrily. I nodded.

"Yeah he took me, got a problem with that?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

Li'l T simply ignored her and rolled her eyes again. She took my arm and smiled innocently.

"Come on, we're watching a movie in my room," she said dragging my up the stairs.

I looked back at Karla, who was looking at the floor and rubbing her arm.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and looked back upstairs, only thinking, if I really loved her I would have went wit her..

A/N: HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP, YOU SPYIN FOR THE GLITERATTI? TRYNA CHECK OUR SWAG. - Glitch. OKAY FOR REALS NOW. Is he coming back for her or is he going with Li'l T?

THE SUSPENSE..

I think that's the word...