Just Me and You

I woke up this morning because I was thirsty. I got up not even looking at myself in the mirror. I went downstairs rubbing my eyes and yawning. When I got to the kitchen I grabbed a glass cup and filled it up with water.

I drank some and put the cup down and heard a door. Then I heard someone laugh. I turned around although I wish I didn't.

"What is wrong with your hair?" He said through laughter. I widened my eyes and remembered I barely woke up. My bed head!

I tried combing it down with my fingers but it wouldn't work.

"Nothing." I said smiling. Then he looked at me up and down. I looked at myself as well. I was wearing a purple tank top and adidas sweatpants.

Glitch's P.o.V

When I came home from my jog, I saw Karla standing in the kitchen. I looked her up and down and started laughing. Here hair was everywhere. She turned around and glared at me.

"What's wrong with your hair?" I asked, still laughing. She looked up at it and started combing it down, but failed.

"Nothing." I looked her up and down again, woah. I shook my head and and headed towards the fridge.

"Didn't you just come back from your, daily exercise, and now you're gonna eat?" She asked washing her glass cup. I rolled my eyes, and continued hunting for chocolate cake.

I finally found the last piece and took it out. I turned around and saw Karla with her hands on her hips.

"What?" I asked heading towards the table. She followed and looked at me as if I could read her mind.

"Uhm, hello, I'm the guest here. Shouldn't you be more nice and share that piece of cake with the guest?" She looked at me and I looked at her.

She looked at the cake and then back at me. Then, all of a sudden my cake, my GORGEOUS, DELICIOUS, cake was gone.

I saw her run upstairs and I followed. She shut her door right in front of my face.

"C'mon, that was supposed to be mine!" I yelled knocking on her door. She slowly opened it and peaked out.

"Mine now." She said and closed the door but I stopped it with my foot and went inside.

"Nope, it was mine in the first place from my birthday." I said taking the spoon. She tried getting it but I only put it up higher.

"Fine. Just go get another spoon." She said giving up and sitting on her bed.
---
After Karla and I ate the cake, we started watching television. She was sitting on the other end of the couch, as far away as possible from me.

"So, what do you wanna watch, pouty-pants." I asked grabbing the control. I changed it to American Ninja Warrior.

"I am not pouty. And I don't wanna see that, can we see something else?" She asked trying to take the control from me. I put it up higher and she got angry. I laughed.

"Give it." She said, trying to get close, but still keeping distance. "Come and get it." I teased and waved the control in front of her face. She sighed and sat back, but then she quickly hopped on me and tried grabbing the control.

"C'mon, Glitch!" She started laughing as she tried. I laughed along and got distracted and she got the control. "Hah. Now I can watch my movie." She said starting to change it.

"You're wrong, shawty." I said and she started to blush, I laughed and took the control away from her.

Soon enough, she was on top of me again laughing with me.

"Uhm. What are you doing?" A voice said. We both looked at the person. She got off me and sat down away from me again.

Well, here come the consequences...

A/N:

So who do you think they saw?