Goodbye

8:56 a.m.

I woke up to a knocking at the door. I quickly got up and opened the door. "Yeah?" I asked rubbing my eyes and opening it a little.

"You still need help packing?" Bodie asked. I looked up at him and looked back at my room. I shook my head and stretched.

"Nope, all I need is to get my bed naked. That's it, but thanks," I said smiling. He nodded and left.

I closed the door and leaned against it. I guess I should call Daniel now.

I grabbed my phone and dialed. Please pick up, was the only thing that was on my mind.

"Hello?" He asked. I sighed in relief.

"Hey, Daniel, I know you're probably mad at me because I didn't meet you at the subway the other day, but I really need you to come over and pick me up," I said, hoping he would say yes.

"Well, I am a little upset, but sure. Did you finally realize that that Glitch guy is not right for you?" He asked. I shook my head and grimaced.

"What? No, not that. I'll explain it to you on the ride, I need you to drop me off in Texas before you guys head to Illinois," I said starting to take the pillow cases off the pillows.

"Sure, also we won't be leaving California until tomorrow morning, is that alright? You could stay in the hotel with us," he said. I finished folding them and held the phone with two hands. "Also, we'll pick you up around 10,"

"Yeah, okay," I said. "Thank you so much, and again I'm sorry,"

"Nah, don't worry about it," he said and I hung up. I put my phone in my back pocket and sighed. I'm really gonna miss this place.

I took the bed sheets off the bed and folded them as well, placing them on the bed. They weren't mine anyways. I quickly changed into a pink crop top and jeans, along with pink flats.

I got up and grabbed my bags, heading out the door and into the long hallway. I set the bags by the stairs so they would be ready when I leave.

I went into the kitchen but nobody was there. I checked the living room, no luck. I looked everywhere except the really creepy basement.

I guess I should look. I went down the wooden stairs turning each light on, until I got to the bottom. I slowly turned the lights on and got really scared when I saw everyone come out of no where.

"Oh my god, you scared the last bit of pretty out of me!" I told everyone. Emilia laughed and held her stomach.

"That's really funny, but we just wanted to have a last good time with you," she said placing her hands on my shoulders. I smiled and looked at everybody.

They all smiled back and Emilia pulled me over to a chair, where there were multiple pictures of us together. To be honest, I almost cried. I also had multiple questions, too. Like, how did she take those photos, and when, and who?

But that didn't matter, I wanted to have fun. We did. We played many different games, and ate cake. I'm surprised they did all this for me.

We were all chilling on the sofa, watching Netflix until my phone buzzed. I looked down at it and it was a message from Daniel. I also looked at the time, and it was 10:47 a.m.

D- I'm outside, need help carrying luggage?
K- Yeah, I'll be right there.

I replied. I sighed and looked at everyone. "Well, Daniel's here," I said standing up, which they followed.

"C'mon, we'll help you carry out your stuff," Glitch said heading upstairs. We got out of the basement and went upstairs to get my bags.

Each of us got two cases and went outside, where we met Daniel. Li'l T got all googly-eyed again.

Everyone set the bags down on the concrete as I carried them to the trunk with the help of Daniel.

Glitch came up to me handing me the last case and I put it on top, closing the trunk. I looked at him and dug my thumbs in my pockets.

"I'm really gonna miss you, shawty," he said opening his arms for a hug. I smiled and gladly hugged him tightly.

I felt hot water forming in my eyes. Slowly, a tear streamed down my cheek. I hugged him even more tightly and shut my eyes.

"I love you," I whispered and let go. He held both my hands and smiled.

"I love you too," he said. I smiled and whipped the tear away, facing the others.

"Thank you, for... everything," I said giggling nervously. They nodded and Emilia hugged me.

"No problem," she said holding my shoulders again. I smiled and headed to the car door.

"Wait," I heard Glitch say. I looked at him confused. He pulled out a box covered in purple wrapping paper, with a pink ribbon.

"Here," he said handing it to me. I took it and have him one last hug.

"Thank you," I said looking at everyone again. They smiled and nodded.

I got inside Daniel's car and pulled the window down, waving at everybody as we went farther and farther away from them.

I sighed and looked in front. I then looked at the box Glitch gave me. I grabbed it and slowly pulled the ribbon, opening the box. It was his black sweatshirt he gave me the second day we met. I smiled and let another tear fall down, as I hugged it closely to my chest, and slowly fell asleep.

THE END

A/N: The end.

I ALMOST CRIED.

But yes, this book is completed and I enjoyed writing it, thank you everyone who read this since the beginning.

I LOVE YOU ALL.