The Call

11:56 a.m.

I woke up rather comfortable in someone's arms. I looked up at Glitch who was drooling. I giggled and got up quickly. I heard Glitch groan and shift around. I bit my lip and covered him up.

I left his room and went downstairs, where everyone was either watching tv, eating like pigs, (me jk) or on their phones.

"Hey," I said walking over to the fridge. Emilia looked at me confused and so did Mo. "What?" I asked.

"Where were you last night?" They asked at the same time. I grabbed milk and a glass cup. I filled it up and took a sip.

"Glitch," i said taking another one. Emilia stood up and shut her phone off.

"Well, you missed girls' night out. And you never met Daniel at the subway yesterday," she said. I widened my eyes and put the cup down.

Shit, I did forget about Daniel! Oh my gosh.

"Well-" I began but the ringing of the home phone cut me off. Emilia walked over to the phone and answered.

"Hello?" She asked through the phone. I couldn't hear clearly what they were saying, but Emilia looked at me and nodded.

"Oh, okay," she began. She held the phone out to me. "it's for you," she said. I looked at her confused and took the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this Karla Herrejon?" A guy's voice asked. I looked at the floor.

"Yes, I am. Who is this?" I asked.

"Hi, this is Christopher Linger. (Hehe totally made that up right now) I'm the producer of 'All I wanna do is Dance, and I would like you to come meet me over here in Texas,"

(Also made All I wanna do is Dance up too XD horrible name I know)

I widened my eyes. AIWDID is my favorite dance tv show, where all the stars dance. But, how did he find me?

"Um, I have a question, how do you know me and that I dance?" I asked totally confused yet excited.

"Well, your mother called a few weeks ago and she sent me a few videos of you dancing, and you've got talent. I'd really like it if you'd accept this offer," he said. I was mostly excited but angry at the same time. Why didn't my mom tell me?

"Um, I'll think about it, sir. Thanks," I said waiting for him to say bye and hang up. Once he did I set the phone on the table, and looked straight at the wall, not know what to say.

"So, what happened, and who was it?" Emilia asked putting the phone back where it was. I blinked twice and then smiled from ear to ear.

"I just got a call from Christopher Linger, saying he wants me in AIWDID!!" I said jumping up and down, clearly amused.

"Oh my god, really?!" Emilia said spreading her legs and holding her cheeks. I laughed and stopped jumping.

"Yes! And get this, he wants me to go with him to Texas!" I said.

"Congrats! What are you going to say?" Emilia asked giving me a hug. I frowned. What will I say? If I go to Texas, I'll never see these people again.

But, this is a good thing, right?

"I don't know.. I'm thinking about it," I said giving her a small smile. She smiled and Glitch came downstairs.

"It's about dang time, ya sleepyhead," Mo said patting his back. Glitch fixed his hair and rubbed his eyes.

"What's all the loudness about?" He asked while yawning. Emilia looked at me and I looked at her.

"Christopher Linger called Karla saying he wants her to dance in AIWDID," Emilia said scrunching up her nose and smiling widely.

Glitch looked confused for a bit but then nodded. "Cool," he said. "What did you say?" He asked while going next to me grabbing a glass of milk, too.

"I don't know yet," I said holding the cup with two hands and drinking my milk. Once I finished I washed it and put it back.

"I think you should say yes," Li'l T said coming in. I looked at her confused and she gave me a fake smile.

"I'll think about it," I said nodding my head and going upstairs.

I am going to spend the rest of the day, thinking about it.

A/N: Well well well, what do we have here? I KNOW WHAT WE HAVE. WE HAVE A SEVERE CASE OF MISSING COMMAS.

Jk, anyways, I can believe One Dance is so close to being finished!! Just a few more parts, and I'm done..

HOLD UP.

I GOT A QUESTIONS FOR YOU.

WHAT ARE TH-

Jk, no not that.

What will she say?

AND WHY IS SHE TALKING IN THIRD PERSON?
- Liza (Insert smirk face here)

BYEEEEE