Define Best Friend

"And this is my beautiful bed." I said flopping on my bed and giggling. Daniel laughed and flopped beside me.

"You know, I forgot how it was like to be around you, Karla." Daniel said looking at me. I looked at the ceiling and smiled.

"Me too." I said and looked at him too. I heard the door open and I sat up quickly.

"Alright, tour's over, buddy, time to go now." Glitch said coming in and dragging Daniel. I giggled and followed.

"You read my mind, Glitch." I said going on my tip toes and messed up  his hair. He looked at the mess and frowned.

"You know how long that takes?" He said letting go of Daniel and fixing it. I laughed and went downstairs. I saw Emilia and Sean playing Cod.

"Oh, I see you've met my brother." I said smiling while opening the fridge getting apple juice.

"Yeah, he's really good at this game. But I'm better." She said looking at the tv. I rolled my eyes playfully and filled a cup of apple juice.

"Hey, Sean, can I try?" Daniel said sitting on the couch. I looked at them while taking a sip of my juice. Then I looked at Glitch who was looking at me.

"What?" I asked taking another sip while smiling. He shook his head and went upstairs into Mo's room.

"No, Daniel, you can't try." Sean said, "Plus, why don't you go outside or something, cause honestly you need that fresh air." He continued playing. Daniel got up and went outside.

I looked over at Mo's room and went outside. I saw Daniel leaning against the wall, doing something I never thought he would do.

He was smoking.

The polluted air hit me right in the face as I coughed a couple of times.

"Daniel? Y-You smoke?" I asked, still coughing. The air, was not fresh at all like Sean said.

He looked at me and shrugged. "Takes all my problems away? Wanna try?" He asked and took out another cigarette. I looked at it disgusted.

"No." I said raising my voice a little. "What kind of problems would you ever have? You're life is great!" I said yelling at him. He rolled his eyes and threw the cigarette at me.

Glitch's p.o.v
Well, after Mo and I had our little conversation, I decided to go downstairs.

"Where's Daniel and Karla?" I asked, both Sean and Emilia pointed at the door. From the window I saw Daniel smoking, and Karla practically dying on the floor.

I rushed out the door and looked at Daniel. I picked Karla up and gave her my sweatshirt so she can breathe.

"You know, if you wanna smoke, somewhere far far away from here exists." I said snatching the cigar away from his mouth and stepping on it. He looked at me with the funniest yet angriest look on his dumb ass face.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Karla who was smelling my sweatshirt. I took her hand and went inside along with her. I closed the door and locked it.

"That's your best friend?" I asked now angry. Karla took one last smell of my sweater and frowned.

"Yeah... Did I tell you, you smell good?" She asked trying to change the subject. I rolled my eyes.

"You nearly fainted. He threw that cigarette at you, and he doesn't care about your health, obviously. You call that a best friend?"I said looking at her hazel green eyes.

"Look, I know he's not the greatest person for you, but, if you get to know him he's a great person, Glitch." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I gave her a small smile. "I know, but-" I got cut off by her hug. She was on her tip toes and her chin was resting on my shoulder. I hugged her back tightly.

"Thanks." She whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged her even more tightly.

A/N: FOUR HUNDRED READS ALREADY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!