On a Mission

Glitch's P.O.V

When I woke up, I was literally about to collapse again because I was tired. Except the problem was, I had to go to work. It was Monday anyways. I went downstairs just to eat breakfast. When I sat down to Karla, Lil'T started fixing my bed head. Emilia slid a glass of milk my way.

"Thanks." I said while yawning. I drank some and ate. Karla got up and went upstairs into her room. I looked around, at everybody who were eating.

Karla's P.O.V
When I went up to my room, I went there just to get changed. I remembered I had to meet Daniel in the subway before he leaves.

When I put on my shirt, there was a knock on the door, "Come in," I said folding my tank top. Glitch came in smirking.

"Hey," he said closing the door behind him. I smiled, "Hey, what brings you here?" I asked putting my clothes away.

"I don't know, maybe I came here to ask you something?" He said coming closer to me. I looked at him in the eyes and raised one eyebrow.

"Oh really, what might that be?" I asked smirking. He smiled, "Would you like to go to work with me?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

My eyes lit up, "But, isn't it a-" I began but was cut off by him. "I guess you can tag along on my top secret job." He said smirking. I started hopping up and down.

"Yay," I said excitedly. He chuckled and walked toward my closet. I looked at him confused. He pulled out a black tight looking outfit, probably uncomfortable.

"Wear this," he said handing me the outfit. I didn't even know I had that in my closet. I took it and he left me alone to change. Gee, I guess I changed for nothing, I thought to myself as I took off my clothes.

When I was finished, I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked more like cat-woman from batman, than a normal girl going who knows where. I put my hair in a messy bun, and headed out my room door.

Glitch was waiting outside in a suit and tie. And man did he look good. He looked at me up and down and opened his mouth. I looked around, feeling weirded out all of a sudden.

"Are we going or not?" I asked closing his mouth and straightening him up. I looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Yeah, let's go," he said going downstairs. I followed and when we got downstairs, everybody gave us looks.

"Woah, where you young ones goin'?" Mo asked. Glitch kept on walking without looking at him, "Work," he said opening the door.

I looked at them, "Oh, yeah, uh me too," I said pointing at the door and going outside.
---
Glitch stopped the car in what seemed like a dark alley. I looked around trying to figure out where we were. Glitch got out of the car and so did I.

"Where are we?" I asked scratching my head. He ignored me and looked at the grass, "Look for a star-shaped pink flower," he told me. I raised an eyebrow but didn't argue, and began looking. I didn't have any luck, but Glitch did.

"Hey, Karla, come over here," he said and I went over there. I looked at the flower, and it was beautiful. I smiled in awe, it was prettier than I'll ever be.

"What do we do now?" I asked. Glitch looked at me and then covered the flower with his hands and blew on it. It was really sparkly and then out of nowhere that flower freakin' turned into a ginormous building.

"Woah," I said looking up at the place. Glitch looked at me and smiled, "Come on, I don't wanna be late," he said and we both went inside.
---
"Good-morning, AJ, unfortunately, we have no time to talk. You're on a mission," a lady said. AJ? Mission? What? I looked at Glitch confused, he just shook his head as if he was telling me he'll explain later.

"By the way, Lima, this is Karla, my friend," he said putting an arm around me. I smiled and waved. She looked at me then gave me a dirty look.

"What? You know you're not supposed to show anyone the HQ, AJ, it's against the rules remember?" Lima said, putting a hand on her hips.

"I know, but she just seemed bored, and I trust her, and I think you should too," Glitch said. Lima shook her head, "Alright, enough. Just follow me, both of you," she said walking into an elevator. Glitch followed quickly, as I tried keeping up. It's pretty hard to walk with stubby legs.

We got into a room that was full with computers and computer hackers. Cool. I thought to myself smiling. "Alright, here's your mission; Dr. Tan has gone back in time to destroy the history of music, dance, everything. Your job is to stop Tan before he does any harm. Clear?" She said in a harsh tone.

Glitch nodded and headed towards a weird looking elevator thing. Although I doubt it goes up or down. I followed, "You're taking the girl?" Lima asked looking at Glitch and pointed at me. He nodded and pulled me into the machine.

"What is this?" I asked looking around. "It's a time machine," Glitch said smiling. I smiled back, everything was so cool I wanted to work here. Suddenly, I felt as if I were in a car crash. I felt sick to the stomach and fell on the ground. Then, everything went black.
**
"Ow," I heard someone say below me. I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a street; "Where are we?" I asked.

"Well, if you'd get off me I'll tell you," Glitch said, poking my thigh. "Oh, sorry," I said smiling nervously and kneeling on the cement. He dusted his clothes and sat up. He was about to explain what we were doing here, but his cellphone rang.

Glitch's P.O.V

As I was about to explain to Karla, my phone rang from my pocket. I looked at the caller ID, it was Lil'T. "Well, aren't you gonna answer?" Karla said trying to look at who was calling. I shrugged and answered.

G-Glitch T-Lil'T
G- Hello?
T- Glitch, where are you?!
G- Um.. At work..?
T- Aww, Glitch when are you gonna tell me what you work as? My curiosity is killing me!
G- I already told all of you, I can't.
T- Ugh, fine. Anyways, at what time do you think you're coming home?
G- I don't know, but see ya later, T. I really need to go now.

I hung up and as soon as I did, Karla had this angry and disgusted face. She rolled her eyes and began walking.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. "I don't know, where do you want me to go?" She asked waving her hands up in the air annoyed. I walked behind her and grabbed her by the arms picking her up. "Maybe this way," I said putting her down.

She gave me a face and started walking, "I knew that."

A/N: this chapter will have two parts since I don't want to make this longer. BUT there is something VERY. Special that's coming up on part two... You just have to wait to read....