The Decision

8:53 p.m

I decided to clear my mind off by going outside. I sat on the footsteps in front of the house. I rested my chin on my palm and stared into space.

"Hey, you need some help thinkin'," a voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see Mo and Taye. I smiled and they returned.

"I'm fine, thanks," I said looking at the ground.

"Really? You don't look fine, you look confused," Taye said squatting next to me. Mo sat next to me and smiled.

"Well, start with this, do you want to go for it?" Mo asked. I lifted my head up and smiled.

"Are you really asking me that question?" I said looking at him and Taye. "Of course I do! It's just that-" unfortunately, Mo cut me off.

"You don't wanna leave?" He said sighing. I nodded and stood up. "Well, I don't want to think about this. You know what I'm thinking about right now?" I asked Mo with a smirk.

Taye stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "Food, is it?" She asked. I pointed at her and smiled.

"You know it," I said winking. We all laughed and went back inside to get food.

"What are we eating for dinner?" I asked smelling the air. Emilia looked at me and shrugged.

"Probably milk and cookies," she said getting back to her phone. Milk and cookies? Is that even dinner?

Bodie shrugged and began gathering cups for all of us, as we sat around the table. Bodie took out chocolate chip cookies and put them in the middle, and we all began eating.

"I still can't believe Christopher called, you're so lucky," Aubrey said. I smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Uh-huh," Taye said nodding as well. I giggled and ate a cookie. Glitch looked at me and started drinking his milk.

He put his cup down and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Have you decided if you're going or not?" He asked taking a bite of a cookie.

I nodded. "Yup, I know what I'm gonna tell him," I said resting my chin on my palm. Li'l T looked at me with squinted eyes and a smirk.

"Well, what's the decision?" She asked crossing her arms. I raised my eyebrows and smirked back at her.

"Yes," I said drinking my milk. I looked at everyone's surprised faces, except hers, she was excited. I could tell.

"What?" Glitch asked choking on his milk. I nodded and bit my lip.
-----
11:08 p.m

Glitch came into my room to help me start packing. When I got to the panda he gave me the first day I came here, I smiled like crazy.

"Oh my gosh, I remember this panda," I said hugging it tightly and putting it in a box. Glitch chuckled and continued packing my stuff. I came across many things I didn't even know were mine.

"So, when are you leaving?" He asked looking at a clock I had. I sighed and looked up thinking.

"Maybe I'll call Daniel and my family tomorrow to tell them to drop me off on the way to Illinois," I said closing the box. I crawled up to Glitch to see if he needed help. When I got there I looked at the clock and it was 11:11.

"Oh my, it's 11:11, Glitch, make a wish!" I said closing my eyes. I opened one to see if he was wishing, instead he was looking at me.

"My wish, is for you to stay forever,"

A/N: Unfortunately, this chapter came to an end. ALMOST.

Last chapter is coming up....

I really wanted this to get to 1K reads. It's so close, but there's no way it can get 100 reads with just two chapters left. Or one.

But anyways, those who started and are ending with me (the story I mean), thank you so much.

Love you all!