J much?

Karla's p.o.v

I sat on the other side of the couch. Ugh, it's this annoying girl again.

"Nothing." I said looking at the television.

"Glitch?" She asked annoyed as well. I looked at him and he looked at me with a confused look.

"We were fighting for the control? It's nothing serious, T, don't worry about it. We were just having a little fun. He said I looked at her and nodded.

"Fun? Karla, you can't have fun here, you don't even belong here!" She said crossing her arms. I stood up and walked up to her.

"Well then, I'm sorry. But I already told you that from now on you'll have to deal with it. And you are not going to stand here, telling when I can and can't have fun. What me and Glitch were doing was just a simple little fight, nothing else. I don't even know why you make such a big deal out of it." I said, I started walking away until I heard a doorbell.

"I'LL GET IT!" I yelled running towards the door. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Are you sure this is the right place, Clarissa?" Sean asked, while looking at her.

"Sean, shut up and look down." She said. Sean did what he was told and smiled.

"Oh! There she is! See, I told you this is the right place. Anyways, Karla, remember that one friend that left us on your birthday?" He asked looking at me. I nodded and frowned.

"Well, I- I mean we have a surprise for you." He said, while both Clarissa and him moved out of the way, I saw my best friend standing at the doorway.

"Daniel! You're- how- what??? You guys, how did you bring him here?" I asked looking at my siblings. My sister was about to speak, but Glitch cut her off.

"Sorry to disturb this lovely family reunion, but, who's Daniel?" He asked pushing me aside. I pushed him back playfully.

"Glitch, this is Daniel, my best friend. Daniel, this is Glitch, my dance buddy. I think." I said and introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you, Glitch. The names Daniel." He said and walked inside. I looked at my siblings.

"Well, aren't you guys gonna come in?" I asked motioning them inside. They smiled cheerfully and entered.

"Um, who is this?" Lil'T asked looking at Daniel with googly eyes. I smirked.

"That's my friend, and don't make those eyes aren't you and Glitch a thing." I said. Glitch looked at me confused, yet angry at the same time.

Lil'T on the other hand completely ignored me and continued starring at my friend.

"C'mon, Daniel, I'll show you my room." I said as I headed upstairs being followed him.

"Um, no boys are allowed in girl rooms, number one rule." Glitch said pointing a finger in the air. I looked at him with my eyes squinted.

"First of all, there are no rules, remember? And second, how come you were in there?" I asked smirking. I looked around and I saw a little pink flush into his cheeks.

"Well, that rule has been made right this moment so, yah." He said walking towards me. I looked at him with puppy eyes. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, he can go in." He said quickly. I squealed and jumped up and down. I nearly broke my face, because I tripped. But both Daniel and Glitch caught me so my face is fine.

I hugged Glitch and started walking to my room again.

"So, Karla, did you miss me?" Daniel said with a smirk.