16 - Satisfied

Jack POV

I lay awake that night, attempting not to move too much to wake the man sleeping in my arms. I couldn't shake it from my head that if I had fallen asleep I'd wake up to an empty bed and a note saying he was leaving me. I moved slowly, grabbing my phone from the table in the dull lit room, checking the time of night. It had now reached 4:37 and I knew the night would only pass slower.

I turned the brightness down on my phone and decided to scroll through tumblr and reblog random things from fans. Once people realized I was online I got asks and messages asking why I was awake or anything they could think of. I answered a few that caught my eye, and soon saw people fangirling that I had answered them.

I refreshed my dashboard and continued looking through several posts and followed around 25 new accounts, just for the heck of it. I repeated these actions for hours until the sun finally started to creep in the window. Pretty much as soon as the sun hit the sleeping man's face he awoke.

"Hey, I can't believe you're awake" He said, voice raspy and slightly slurred.

"Uh, yeah. I didn't really sleep" I muttered,

"Then s-sleep with me." He mumbled, his eyes closing again as he tucked further into a ball.

And sleep we did, in the most innocent way possible. Holding onto each other like we would never see one another again, forgetting the present day's happenings.

We woke up a few hours later, it now being 10:30. I placed a light kiss to Mark's forehead, and another to his cheek, and so on, kissing each part of his face with care. I ended on his lips, lingering there for a few seconds longer than any of the other places.

The day was spent with more things just like that. Random kisses, sneaky hugs from behind, video games that turned into makeout sessions, recording a video reacting to septiplier fanfiction. Honestly we did everything and everything together for the first time in ages.

We settled down around 8 with a plate of food that had been the result of a destroyed kitchen. Honestly, we couldn't avoid the desire to have a full on flour fight in the middle of cooking. Though, Jess would surely be upset with us once she got home.

We spent the rest of the evening wrapped in each other's arms watched silly romantic movies, whilst whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Not once was the ordeal with Signe mentioned, not once was there any doubt that we were currently in a good place. During the second movie we fell asleep again, cradled in each other's arms, completely satisfied with where we were in that moment.  

A/N 

I know this is super duper short, but I wrote it all yesterday and liked where it ended for a filler chapter full of fluffiness goodness. Next chapter will have plot and will be longer, I promise! 

Now back to your beautiful lives!~

-Lexie