Alternate Ending

Alternate Ending
A/N This will be tragic.
Also, I'm starting this at the beginning of where chapter 24 would be but changing in after the first few paragraphs.

"Mmmorning" Jack yawned out, his breathing hitching as Mark's lips brushed over a sweet spot he hadn't yet discovered. "If you keep kissing there my morning wood won't just be wood, baby."

"And maybe I'm okay with that." Mark cooed, moving to straddle Jack's lap, not moving his hips, but instead gazing into his husband's eyes.

"I want you to know just how much you mean to me. And so, since today is our last day here, I figured we could..." Mark trailed off, running his fingers lightly over Jack's chest " I don't know, have a cute date and then spend the rest of the day making love and fucking?"

"It sounds like a plan to me, but only if you let me top once today. I love how you sound taking my cock," Jack smirked "but I know how much you love giving me yours as well."

----------------
A few hours later the boys were walking through a museum, Michael swinging between them as he pointed out all of the "amazingly awesome old stuff". Mark smiled down at the boy, swinging him higher as he kicked his little feet. Jack smiled at them as they entered a small room. The room had a few small cushioned benches. The cushions were a royal blue with the structure being golden. The carpet matched the blue of the cushions, The walls were a midnight purple, glistening with near invisible silver spots. The room reminded the family of the midnight sky, A few paintings hung around the room, the same golden framework around each of the paintings.

A small television hung in the corner. The television was flashing a bright red screen, a message playing throughout the room.

"IMPENDING TERRORIST ATTACK ON SOUTH CENTRAL LONDON" the television boomed "GET TO SAFETY IMMEDIATELY"

The message played several times before returning to its regularly scheduled program. A long red banner stayed at the bottom of the screen. Mark rolled his eyes, leading Jack and Michael out of the room and through the museum. They continued to look at this displays as if nothing happened.

"Sh-shouldn't we take cover until the threat is neutralized?" Jack asked.

"It's just a fear tactic by the government. Plus, even if there is an attack, they aren't going to attack a museum. I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, baby. I love you"

"I love you too Markifart. We'll be here." he smiles a charming smile as his husband walked away.
------------------
Once Mark was out of sight there was a large squealing sound from what seemed to be nowhere, and then the explosion. Jack jumped over Michael, shielding him from the blast as best he could. Cries and screams filled the smokey air, all of them being drowned out by the piercing sound the resinated in their ears.

The bomb was dropped merely a block away, the museum being in the explosion radius. It sent Jack and Michael flying across the museum, crashing into a marble statue, shards of marble entering their flesh.

Mark wasn't so lucky. He cried out as the explosion hit, being thrown into a brick wall. He hit head off of the wall, being pressed up against the wall as the urinals followed him to the wall. He felt the heat against his leg as the flames engulfed his body. The last image he saw was the picture he clutched in his hands of Jack and Michael the day they adopted him, a tear falling to the paper as it, and him, were engulfed in flames.

----------------

The flight home was worse than the two remaining Fischbachs could imagine. Mark had been the only casualty, and though they tried to keep it under wraps, new spread quickly. They were constantly being asked questions about the death of Mark, leading jack to having to take several unnecessary bathroom breaks. He knew they wouldn't ask a boy Michael's age.

Once they arrived home they had a memorial for
Mark. Everyone gathered at the memorial, from family, to friends, old friends, and even ones he had just made recently. They held one final meetup, where fans of all types were able to talk amongst each other and share their memories of the beloved man. Though there were no records kept, some venture to estimate approximately 500,000 attended the meetup in
L.A., with at least one other meetup in every state created by the fans themselves.

It was only a few weeks after the last video was posted onto Marks channel, it being a video of Jack clearing up rumors surrounding Marks sudden death.

--------------------

Brooke walked up the stairs in the home we all shared, a jump in her step that hadn't been there since they day she lost one of her best friends. She walked in the bathroom and her every filled with tears, seeing the bloody body of a boy named Séan McLaughlin. She screamed, falling to the floor as a note fluttered to her side.

"I'm so sorry. Raise Michael for me. I just... can't do this any more. I love you all

Séan"
-------------------
And that? That was Septiplier's Reality.

Author's Note

Septiplier is dead. Literally.

I didn't mean that. But, this is the end of the alternate ending! I hope I didn't kill your hearts

Stay tuned for my next story, the one which will be based off of this, "Michael"!

Stay Beautiful

Lexie