24 - News Fantasma

The next morning Mark rolled over, wrapping his arms around Jack and pulling him close to him. It was their last day in London, and Mark intended to make today all about his husband. Jack smiled as he awoke, intertwining his and Mark's fingers.

"Good morning, love" Mark purred out, placing several small kisses behind Jack's ear.

"Mmmorning" Jack yawned out, his breathing hitching as Mark's lips brushed over a sweet spot he hadn't yet discovered. "If you keep kissing there my morning wood won't just be wood, baby."

"And maybe I'm okay with that." Mark cooed, moving to straddle Jack's lap, not moving his hips, but instead gazing into his husband's eyes.

"I want you to know just how much you mean to me. And so, since today is our last day here, I figured we could..." Mark trailed off, running his fingers lightly over Jack's chest " I don't know, have a cute date and then spend the rest of the day making love and fucking?"

"It sounds like a plan to me, but only if you let me top once today. I love how you sound taking my cock," Jack smirked, "but I know how much you love giving me yours as well."

Mark felt a wave of blood rush to his member but quickly tried to take his mind away from the hardening length beneath him. He kissed Jack quickly and lovingly before climbing off of his husband and standing up, teasingly stripping to his birthday suit and grabbing a pair of boxer briefs, walking into the bathroom.

Mark turned on the water, allowing time for it to heat up before stepping under the stream of hot water, letting the heat wash away the tension from his muscles.

He smiled to himself as the water poured over him, the water pouring over his chest and back after it passed his hair. His eyes closed but soon reopened as a blast of cold air hit his skin. He turned his head to see Jack's naked form standing before him, smiling widely.

"Sorry to disrupt your shower love, but I thought I'd join you." Jack smiled, stepping in before Mark could come up with any type of rebuttal, not that he would anyway.

Mark stepped out of the way as Jack stepped under the water. Mark grabbed the shampoo and began to wash his hair, taking the gel in his hands before moving it to his hair, bubbles forming and washing away the previous day's grease and dirt from his dark locks. He hummed in approval, almost feeling how his hair became cleaner and cleaner with each movement of his hands.

He and Jack traded places, Mark taking time rinsing the white foam from his hair as Jack took the time to work it in. Mark smiled at his husband as the water began to run clear. He took a poofy loofah and the body wash, pouring a generous amount onto the layers of folded fabric.

Mark ran the loofah over Jack's shoulders, making the other man jump in shock. He soon relaxed as his flesh was being scrubbed clean, Mark moving the sponge in small circles as he made sure to clean every inch of his partner's body. He smiled to himself as Jack turned for him, allowing Mark to clean more.

Mark ran the sponge over Jack's back, down to his ass, then further down to his legs. As Jack turned, Mark washed the front portion of Jack's legs and up to the top of his thighs. He moved past the most sensitive part of Jack's body to return to later, and washed his stomach and chest, running the loofah over Jack's collar bones and arms for a short while before returning to the missed area and rising out the soapy fabric.

They switched places, Mark smiling to himself as he felt Jack begin to wash him as he had done for his husband.

Once they had both been cleaned and the water began to run cold, they turned off the shower and stepped out, drying off and getting dressed. Mark pulled on a bright green flannel and dark jeans, doing the buttons in order from the bottom to the top. Jack pulled on a deep red flannel, gray skinny jeans, and put in a pair of gauges, them both styling their hair quickly before brushing their teeth.