Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Friday…..

Well this week had offically sucked. We are over run in the maternity unit. It was a baby boom at the moment. It was long busy days, I was looking forward to seeing the girls tonight and finally letting my hair down and having a girl night and an alcohol indused headache Saturday.

I was attending to my last new mother of the day and finishing up the paper work. I Did my final checks and signed off for the weekend.

I text Lucy on the way out,

•hey my lovely, just leaving work, do we need anything?, love u lol Xoxo'

A minute later she had replied

'ALRIHHTY THEN!! Ummm we do need more alcholic beverages, don’t think we have enough to last, loves shoes xoxo'

Shaking my head and smiling I headed back to my car and drove to the local Tesco.

I Arrived and went inside picking up a basket, then changing my mind and getting a trolley as let's face it, alcohol is heavy.

As I walked around,  little things came on the supermarket radio above my head, i immediatly smiled and sang along while looking at the alcohol, I did get into it a bit too much as I did get a few funny looks. I always did get a bit carried away.

Walking past the magazines, all I saw was them, those 5 men that called themselves One Direction. It was becoming infurrating how much I saw them lately…

They are all pretty hot, but Harry, well is a completly different level, he does something to me, he makes my heart skip a beat, he makes me stomach churn, my whole body goes jelly like. My throat goes dry, so many things I feel towards him, I can't explain it. I dread the day we actually meet, I will not be able to speak, just stand there looking at him like he is a piece of art.

I thought to myself, you dont even know him, he could be a dickhead, and not a nice person, is immature etc, But no I knew he wasn’t, he was special, I knew that how he was in interviews, how he appreciated his fans,  was real, and whoever eventually captured his heart would be the luckiest woman alive.

My phone buzzing in my pocket snapped me out of my usual daily harry daydream. It was a text from Lucy

'ISABEl MARTIN!, WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN!!!, I AM GONNA SEND A SEARCH PARTY OUT LOL. GET YOUR FAT ASS HOME, PHOEBE AND LOLA WILL BE HERE IN 10!!' HURRY UP!!!'

'LUCY OLIVIA JONES!!, any need to shout lol, and oi i do not have a fat ass lol.I am in tesco now getting the supplies, calm your tits woman haha, be home soon, well about 20 mins, love love' I replied.

I paid for the rather large amount of alcohol, I am sure I looked like some sort of drunk with this all while being alone.

i walked out towards my car and out the bags into the boot and got in, drove the usual way home, and being a Friday in london, it was bumper to bumper, i was listenig to the usual, one direction, maynbe a bit loud and thinking i was on Xfactor.

I turned into our road, thankfully a space was outside my house.

I struggled with the shopping, and as I put my key in the door, I heard the two most loudest, dirtiest laughs ever, this was sure enough Phoebe and Lola ..

These two girls were just a little crazy, but 2 out of 3 of my best friends, they knew everything about me and i knew eveything about them.They were really countryfied, stuck out like a sore thumb in London to be honest, unfortunatly they hadn’t escaped our little town of Hampton