Chapter 4 The Kiss

Izzy POV

Holy shit, I thought to myself when I walked away. I had just turned down a drink with Harry Styles of all people.

As I approached the girls, they were chatting and laughing away. should I tell them what had happened, would they believe me.. only one way to find out I guess.

'Izzy, thought you had got lost in the toilet ' Lola shouted to me as I got to them

'well lols I need to tell you all something ' I replied with a smirk on my face.

'well iz, I bet it has something to do with Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Liam Payne being in this bar right now?, yeh Iz we know and we thought you had collapsed at the sight of them ' phobebe said laughing really not fazed by what she had said.

'oh Phebes you have no idea what has just happened ' I responded ' I was walking out of the loo, and well I felt dizzy and sick again, so I leant on the wall, well it wasn't a wall at all, it was Harry, and my god I wanted to jump on him and rip his face off but, i obviously didn't. He offered to buy me a drink or walk me back to you lot, I turned him down, I turned Harry fucking Styles down, what the actual fuck is wrong with me?!' I ranted on

'What the fuck Iz' Lucy replied ' Harry Styles, the man your obsessed over asked to buy you a drink and you said no?, well call the brain surgeon cuz u need your head examined' she said smiling

' I knew Luc, don't remind me, I just didn't want to meet him like this, drunk, feeling wasted and not knowing if it had happened or not, like a drunken memory'. I responded shaking my head,

Then the cheeky side of me came out 'girls I actually want to rip his clothes off and do things to him my mum would disapprove of' I said laughing and winking.

' Oh my god Iz, you would fucking destroy him!' Lola replied shaking her head and smirking.

'Well girls its the joys of being a cougar, I know things and could do things that would make his eyes water and scream my name hahahaha' I said a bit too loud as I am sure one of his friends heard.....

'Haha oh god girls we have lost the sensible Izzy, she has gone down that, I want to fuck Harry Styles into the next century and make him scream and make him want me so much that his head bursts route" Phoebe told the others while laughing, a little to much I admit, but damn she wasn't wrong.

That man made me feel so many emotions all at once, I wanted to be calm, reserved, and flirty, then I felt cheeky, sex crazed and wanting to ruin him. God damn it, this is not healthy at my age, but maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought, maybe he wouldnt care about that, as he said once, age is just a number.

I was actually wandering why the girls were not freaking out like I was inside my head, I mean I was screaming and becoming my inner fan girl inside mine, but i would never show it, I never would because let's face it, its not what you do, I need to stay calm.

When I asked them they couldn't really tell me, yes they were taken aback by them but to them it wasnt a big deal......