Chapter 12

Harry POV

I am so happy that izzy agreed to come to LA with me. We could be together without

the constant worry of being seen and having photos taken.

I has been seeing her casually for 3 months now. We have

become really close.. She is different from any GIRL I had dated in the past. She was different.. Maybe it was because she was older, she has her head on her shoulders. She is independent, has her own life.. I think me entering it has turned it upside down though.

She makes me feel amazing, she is absolutely stunning, but she always doubts herself, I don't know why though..

I had arranged for her to take the same flight as us, she didn't know about this, I wanted to see the look on her face, and well her face was a picture.

About 3 hours into the flight she walked past me.. I held my hand out to touch her wrist... I felt the shiver run through her from that touch... I liked that I had this affect on her.

As she stood by the door for the loo I took this opportunity to stand with her. as soon as I stood behind her, I felt her body react to mine. I wanted to take her there and then, but I couldn't and it was killing me.. I just made her want me...

Izzy POV

All I remember from the flight is being so close to Harry..

I was awoken from my sleep by the man next to me..

Oh god I had fallen asleep on his shoulder, he just laughed it off...

As we were coming into land I checked my phone.. 4 messages... From harry..

Izzy how are you?? H xx

Izzy are you alright?? H xx

Izzy stop ignoring me H xx

Izzy I want you, now, H xx

I was giggling away to myself...

Here I was on a flight to L.A and the one and only Harry Styles wants me.. I didn't txt him back... This was my way of revenge..

The poilet announced that we were coming into lax.. I looked out the window, and was amazing.. It looked more amazing than I ever imagined it..

I still hadn't txt Harry, as well he deserved it..

As we were coming into land my phones beeped

"Izzy I want to see you when we land, but I don't want the paps around, meet me at the VIP lounge.. H xx

Ok xx

Is all I responded...

As people were wanting to get off the plane I waited for a while.. I got off and headed through security and to the baggage claim... I then headed towards the VIP lounge.. And I saw him.. Harry, looking beautiful. Dressed in black skinny jeans a white t and a blue beanie,. He was the definition of perfect. And I smiled to myself knowing that I was the one that was with him, alone at night, cuddle up and being normal..

As I was stood their staring his green eyes caught mine, his lips curved into that dimpled smile that could melt a million hearts? . This smile was aimed at me, he was all I ever needed, all I would ever want. but I wasn't about to tell him this.. Here I was a normal woman, falling for the most unattainable man in the world, and he wanted me, me... This lit a fire inside me...

He was then walking towards me, smiling, smirking and being a complete arse hole, because he knew that I wanted to punch him straight in the face for being, him...

Then those 2 words seemed to take me to another world right there when he said them, with that sexy, adorable, dimpled smile

"Hello beautiful"

I was done for there and then, but I wouldn't let him know.... He needed to know that I wasn't such an easy target, but damn if only he knew how I was feeling......

_______________________

Hope you like it

Carly xx

Follow me on twitter :)

@noharrystagram