chapter 29

Lissie- Go Your Own Way

As the taxi turned around to go back from where I came from I suddenly had a wave of self doubt.

I couldn't do this.. I couldn't face the man I was so incredibly in love with tell me he wasn't in it as much as me and again be rejected.

I'd fallen in love with Harry hard and fast..

He is the most amazing man I've had the pleasure of knowing. That's right man. I haven't met a man his age with such a wise head on his shoulders.

When he told me he had fallen in love with me it was the most amazing feeling. The walls I'd built up had caved in.

This beautiful man with the most amazing soul, who loved with his whole heart and then more, the man that held himself and would light up a room when he entered. The beautiul man wirh the world at his feet who had his fans adore him.

I havent fallen in love with Harry Styles from One Direction. I'd fallen in love with Harry from Chesire.

And he had chosen me..

A simple English midwife, with nothing more to offer than myself and my heart. I wasn't like her, Im not a model, I'm a nobody.

I was totally and utterly love with him. He consumed my life, body and soul. He was my oxygen.

As the taxi took me back to Cals, my thoughts took me back to the first night.

The first time I saw him.. how he held himself and how the fire was ignited in me.. just his single touch sent shivers through me.

I've never felt more nervous than I do now.

We pulled up outside Cals door.

I got out of the taxi and walked towards the door, hesitating, trying to compose myself.

As I pushed the door open and walked towards the kitchen, I saw him.

He took my breathe away.

His head was down in his hands that rested on his knees, sat at the breakfast bar.
The way his back curved, the way his hands held his own head. He looked totally lost and heartbroken.

As I approached I cleared my throat and his head shot up to me. I held his gaze before dipping my own head.

"Hello Harry" I said holding my sobs.

"Izzy" he stood immediately scraping the stool across the floor.

"Thank you for coming back to me"

"I... I.... I" I lost words

"Izzy, baby" he approached me.

I put my hand out to his chest to stop him from getting closer. He immediately wrapped his hands around mine..

"Please... don't Harry" as I placed my hand on his broad chest.

He took 3 steps back and looked at me with intense.

"Izzy, please baby. Please don't shut me out. Don't push me away. I need to explain, everything" his head dropped.

I had to keep my composer with him.. I had to.

"Harry" I sighed

"Izzy, please let me explain"

"OK. Explain to me Harry, explain to me why she was here?, Why she wanted to hook up?, Why she made me feel everything I have tried to hide for so long now?."

"Shit" he pushed his hair back

"Well... before I met you.. whenever I was in LA we would meet for dinner and sex. That's all it was izzy. Just sex. She means nothing to me, nothing" his stare was intense.

" So basically you where fuck buddies" I asked him straight

"Yes, if that's what you want to call it, Izzy please belive me when I say she means nothing to me"

"If she means nothing to you Harry, why did you drop my hand?, why didn't you come after me?, You said you loved me" I wiped a tear from my cheeks

"She made me feel everything I feel about myself. She took me back to who I was. I've tried for so long to not be that Izzy. But the things she said to me. Jesus Harry. Every wall you'd broken down has come back up"

I continue

"For so long now, I felt not good enough for you. All I am is a midwife. Someone who only has her heart to offer"

" You know, the taunts still haunt me.. but you made me better. You fixed a piece of me i didnt know know needed fixing. But her, she made me feel everything again. Do you know what that's like Harry. To have everything said you hate most about yourself" I sighed sobbing

"And to be utterly in love with someone like you, someone who could do better. To that one persom feel you hoped they wouldn't feel. You did that Harry you broke my walls down" I sobbed

"Izzy" Harry sighed

He stepped closer to me.

I suddenly Felt his large hands and arms engulf me..

I couldn't stop the tears.. I hadnt felt like this in a long time.

"Izzy, baby.. I'm utterly in love with you. It kills me that you don't think your good enough. I hate it"

"She was just someone to pass the time with. But you... jesus Christ Izzy, You consume me.. Your all i think about. Your all i want. You've had me from the first night we net"

He continued

"Iz, your my oxygen. You the most amazing woman I have even met. Your intelligent, kind, caring and sexy as hell. Your body is amazing. You light a fire inside of me. Your real. You make me feel things I'd never thought I'd feel. She is nothing. Nothing compared to you Iz. Your the best thing I have in my life"

He lifted my Chin that was resting on his chest.

" I only want you. It's killing me you thinking you don't deserve love. You deserve the world. Please don't shut me out" he said as he pressed his for head to mine.

" It's not that simple harry"

" yes it is. Let me show you"

He bent his head down and kissed me. His whole body took me away.

His hands moved to my waist then to my thighs..

I jumped and wrapped my legs around him.

I had to show him how in love i was with him.

______________________________