chapter 28

Sia Unstoppable inspired this chapter. Give it a listen...

As I hung up from speaking with niall and poppy, my phone immediately stared to vibrate in my hand. I hesitated, as I knew it would be Harry.

Did I want to hear his side?

Where they going to be excuses?

My self doubt and hate I had tried so hard to push back, where coming back.

I'm not worth it.

I'm not her.

I'm not a model.

I was just someone to pass the time with.

Why would someone like him, love someone like me.

I'm not worth it.

I was back to having a war with myself. I always have had a war with myself.

I don't want to be a victim.

The taunts from the bullies where ringing around my head. I haven't let them appear, ever. She brought them to the surface... I dont want to be here again....

Your worthless,

Your fat

You deserve it

No body will ever love you

Your going to be a sad lonely old woman.

Your ugly.

Your family don't love you.

We hate you.

I was replaying everything that stuck up bitch had said..

The tears started to fall even more and my head started to hurt. I just needed to leave.

I needed to put my armour on and prove who I was now, I shouldn't let her control my head. I needed to be Unstoppable.

I wish I hadn't of opened his message.

Izzy, you can't leave now. I've seen your note. Baby you can't leave without me telling you, everything. I don't know why she was here, or how she knew i was back. I dont love her, Im crazy about you iz, your all i want. Please come back to me, please Iz I love you, Your H xx.

I read the message over and over and again I was having a war with myself.

I don't think I can take the heart break. I have tried for so long to be who everyone sees. I did for a long time.

But when I was with Harry I felt invincible. Unstoppable. I didn't have to hide from him.

Poppy's and Nialls words where ringing around my head

" Don't let what happened to us then dictate what we should do now".

"He is crazy about you"

The truth is.. What happened to me was the worst thing I'd ever experienced.

No one should feel alone, worthless. I felt like telling him what happened answered questions. I was so scared of telling him. As truth be told, I'm actually quite fucked up from it.

I knew I wanted to care for people and show them love and empathy. I didn't want people to feel sorry for me.

Then there was Harry. The man who walked in and stole my heart. Before I met him, I'd loved him for being Harry Styles of One Direction. Then one fateful night I met The real Harry.

Harry did fix me in the short 4 months I've been with him. I fell in love with him fast. He was an incredible man. Caring, loving, protective, charming. He lights up any room he goes into. He manages to calm you instantly. He is full of passion, and incredibly beautiful. He only has to look at me and fire is ignited in me. He fills so many people's lives.

He loves with everything he has.

I owe him this, I owe him an explanation..

I messaged back

OK Harry I will. You deserve that much.

Thank you iz xx.

And with that I asked the taxi to turn around....

------------------------------------------------

Much love. Do what you do xx

Carly xxx