Chapter 14

Well you can imagine how crazy it was at LAX. It gave me a little insite as to the crazy world I was slowly becoming a part of being with harry.

In no way was I prepared to go public with our 'realtionship'. if you could call it that. Harry hadnt actually said what we were and to be honest I was happy with that at the moment.

as I walked out of departures I saw him, surrounded by paparrazi and screaming fans. I was so thankful to his securuty as this scene playing infront of me was the scariest thing I had ever witnessed.

all I wanted to do was run to him and protect him.. He must of sensed me looking over as his head snapped up for a split second and flashed me that beautiful calming smile. He gave a quick nodd to me and jumped into the back of yhe car that was waiting for him, and sped off.

My phone buzzed in my hand, I looked at the screen as his name flashed up

"Welcome to my crazy life :).. I have arranged a car to bring you to cals estate. dont be mad.. see you soon. H xx."

"Harry thats the scariest thing I have ever seen. Hope your ok.. and thank you Harry. See you soon, Iz xxx."

Just as I sent that messsge a tall man approached me.

"Isabel Martin?"

" Yes that's me"

"I'm Geoff, mr styles arranged a car for you"

"Yes ok, thank you" I responded smiling at him.

This was the most surreal thing in the world.. I was not used to it and I wasn't sure if I ever would

As I got into the back of the black SUV I looked out of the window in complete fascination. Coming to la had always been a dream of mine. And here I was going through downtown la towards Beverly Hills..

As I sat staring we pulled up to a large set of black gates.

Geoff leant out of the window slightly and announced we where here.

the gates slowly opened as as we take down the small gravelled driveway my nerves kicked in and I began to feel excited and nervous like the first time I met Harry.

as we rolled up to the front porch Harry was leaning against the wall waiting for me. he looked absolutely breathtaking.

He wore a Red plaid shirt undone to his antenna of his butterfly tattoo, black tight jeans and his black converse. He had some how acquired some sort of head scarf thing that any other man would not pull of, and well he did, and did it well.

As we pulled up his face softened and he opened the door to me.

"Took you long enough babe. nice to see you again" he said smiling at me

"Shut up you sarcastic shit, your lucky I am here now, I could have made Geoff take a de tour you know" I responded nodding my head towards Geoff and smirking at Harry

"Alright, alright fair game iz, come on I wanna show you around"

He said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, but just as we got to the door he stopped and spun around pulling my hand behind him and ducked his head down and pressed his lips to mine. I'm sure he felt me melt into him and soften as he smiled into the kiss and lightly chuckled.

"Now we can go in" he said pulling away from me.

"Hmm.... Yes...I.." Is all I could get out before he pulled me into the house.

As we entered into the house I suddenly felt at ease, at home. like Harry could be just harry.

As we walked through the massive hallway I could hear muffled voices coming from the lounge. Harry gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before we entered the lounge.

As we turned through the door way I saw the rest of the boys, and an older man who I assumed was cal.

"Hey guys, Iz is here..... Cal mate, this is Isabel, Isabel this is cal" he gestured between us

"Lovely to meet you Isabel" cal got up and walked towards me kissing me on both cheeks

"Lovely to meet you too cal, thank you for letting me stay here. your home is beautiful, and please call me Iz" I replied smiling at him

"Well lovely to meet you... Iz.. And it's no trouble at all. my house is your house.. The only real place that Harry can be Harry and really relax and be himself.. Right I have to be off, got some business meetings to catch up on, lads are you all staying??" He gestured to the rest of one direction

"Nah, we all got other places to stay, less chaos and no one will know where we are" louis interjected

"Ok, guys well I'll see you tonight then harry, Iz?.. "

"Yep, you will mate, see you later" Harry replied for us.

As cal walked away Harry told the rest of the lads that he was going to show me around and where our room was. we all said our goodbyes and see you laters and we headed off up a very long winding black and white staircase..

Cals house really was so beautiful.. As we reached the top of thr stairs we entered through the door on the left and went straight in.. I was blown away by what I saw..

A beautiful 4 poster bed, with crisp white cotton bedding, in the middle of the room.. Two vintage white bedside tables each side. on the wall opposite was a beautiful seascape canvas.. A beautiful white vintage wardrobe that matched the bedside tables was over to the right end wall, and as I looked to the left, beautiful big windows with soft white curtains.

as I approached I noticed they were actually doors that lead out onto a balcony that looked over cals estate.. I was totally taken aback by the sheer beauty and calmness of it... I turned to Harry who was leaning against the bed post

"You like it then?, a bit different from London isn't it'" Harry asked smiling to me

I gasped and breathed out while I spoke "Harry it's really beautiful, thank you for inviting me here, I'm so grateful to you for this" I said gesturing to around the room.

He suddenly walked towards me and ducked down and kissed me gently

" I knew you'd love it, and your welcome. Just happy to have you here, no come on I want to show you the estate"

And with that he pecked my nose and dragged me off down the stairs and out to the back of the house....

As we walked out I noticed that Harry had completely relaxed here and was not worried about anything, and the fact he wanted me here and was happy.

It stirred something inside of me. Maybe my doubts of thinking this wasn't a relationship to Harry were so wrong..

Maybe I was falling in love with him.... And I am not prepared for it in the slightest.. And how would I know if he felt the same.. Maybe after this week things would be more clear..

_________________________

Vote, comment, do as you please :)))))

Carly xoxo