Chapter 6

The Day Before the Games

Lucy

I decided to go visit Fairy Tail. Rogue and Sting went along with me, insisting that if I don't, I will unleash hell on them. Unfortunately, it true.

     We took the train with Lector, Frosch, and Serenity. I was the only one who wore a cloak with the Saber tooth emblem on it, while Sting and Rogue decided not to wear the cloaks. I cast a Troia on both Dragon Slayers before we left and both went to sleep.

Once we got of the train, I pulled up my hood, and headed towards the guild. When we got to the guild. I was surprised to see what Fairy Tail had become.

     "So, should we kick the door open, or politely slam it open?" Sting asked.

     "Slam the door open. It would be rude to kick the door off its hinges before the Games." I replied. Sting and Rouge nodded and then backed away. I went up to the door, and pushed it off its hinges, surprising Fairy Tail.

     "Huh, what d'ya know. They come off either way!" I said laughing. Everyone in Fairy Tail got into a fighting stance.

     "Sabertooth!" Natsu said angrily. "What the hell do you want?"

Serenity came up to them from behind me. "Now you listen here you teme" She hissed. I have heard her say stuff before that could make a sailor proud, and I do not intent to hear it again.

     "Serenity," I said. "We are not here to fight them. Save it for the Games." I told her to back off, making her turn red (angry). "I'm hear to speak to the Exceeds Happy, Carla, and Panther Lily." I asked.

"Like hell we would!" Erza started to advance, but Makarov intervened.

     "Now, Erza we cannot disrespect The Dragon's request now, can we?" Erza looked at me with wide eyes.

    "Wait, she's The Dragon?!"

     "Hey Erza, who's she?" Natsu asked, still in his fighting stance.

     "Drop it Natsu. You wouldn't stand a chance against her. She defeated all the dark guilds in Fiore by herself, and was offered a position as one of the 10 Saint Wizards."

     "Very good Erza Scarlet! But I declined the position. Well, we better get going. I'll talk with you guys another time." Rouge, Sting, and I turned around. They started to walk away, but then I stopped and turned back, facing Makarov.

     "I told you I would come back to visit." I said. Then telepathically added, "Master." I saw the shock in his face, then turned back running towards the twin Dragon slayers.

Makarov

" I told I would come back to visit." The Dragon says to me. Then telepathically added, " Master."

     She turned around and followed the twin Dragon Slayers, leaving me with wide eyes. Lucy? No, it can't be her. Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel would've recognized her immediately.

     "Master, is there something wrong?" Erza asked, bringing me back from my thoughts.

     "It's nothing. It was just thinking about her." Everyone knew what I meant by her, and dropped the subject.

********************************************************************************************

Looks like Fairy Tail didn't recognize Lucy, well maybe except Makarov, maybe....

Sorry if this is short, the next chapter will be about the time Sabertooth had in Crocus and the Preliminary Event.

Please review and comment.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns it.