Chapter 17

Rogue

      I woke up in an infirmary along with Sting, Lector, and Frosch. "Oh good, you're awake." Natsu said. 

     "Where am I?" I asked while rubbing the back of my head. 

     "Don't worry about it."

     "Oh god. My head still hurts." I turned to see Sting sitting up with a hand on his forehead and the Exceeds started to wake up. "Great. Everyone's now awake." Natsu stood up from the chair he was sitting on. 

     "What happened? Why did Lucy attack us?" I asked. Natsu's expression quickly changed. 

     "Oh that." He said, looking down. "According to the First, Lucy has 2 sides to her: the one we know and the one that attacked you." 

     I was confused. "I don't understand." Natsu looked up and gave us a sad smile. "I don't understand it myself either. I just hope that our Lucy would come back to us." 

     "Then what are we waiting for?" Sting got up from his bed. "Let's go and save Lucy!"

     "Yeah!" Lector jumped with a smile on his face.

     "Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agreed. 

      "Alright then, I'm all fired up! Let's go and save Lucy!"

~♥~♦~♥~♦~

      We finally got the next location of Lucy's next attack with the help of a certain card mage. Lucy going to be in the next 2 villages over. "So are we going to fly there?" I asked. 

     "It's faster than the train, and we need to save up on jewels." Sting and I transformed to our Half-Dragon form. 

     "Wait, Lucy unlocked your forms too?" Natsu said. 

     "Y-Yeah. You?" Sting answered. Natsu transformed as well. 

     "Yup!" He grinned. 

     My form were black wings made of shadows, a black-scaled tail with a black mist surrounding it, and black horns outlined in a metallic gray. Sting's form was the same as mine, except white and had holy light instead of shadows. We flew off into the sky with our Exceed by our side, having hope that we could save Lucy.

Natsu

       Sting, Rouge, the Exceeds and I finally touched down in a forest not far from the village a half hour later.  We decided to stay in our Halfling form in case if Lucy attacks. Suddenly, I heard a snap. I whisked my head around. 

     "Who's there?" I asked. 

     "Natsu?" a voice said. 

     "First?" I said in relief. Mavis popped out of a bush she was in, and so did Serenity. 

     "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

     "What d'ya think? We're gonna save Lucy." I replied. Mavis shook her head. 

       "You can't just beat the demon with physical force, the only way to subdue her is is with a spell."

      "What spell?" Sting asked. 

      Mavis looked down sadly. "Dragon's Death Venom." My eyes widen , my face full of shock. Sting and Rogue looked at me with a confused expression. 

      "What's Dragon' Death Venom?" Mavis started to explain. 

     "Dragon's Death Venom is a deadly attack spell that can kill a person instantly when it get into your system. Only the Heartfilia line knows how to cast it, and so does Serenity." I snapped out of my shock. 

       "Wait. Dragon's Death Venom kills people on the spot. If you cast this spell on Lucy before, then how does she survive it?" I asked.

     "That, I don't know. I believe that the spell only works on the current possessor of the body, so our Lucy will be fine."

     "OK, so what's the plan?" Sting asked. 

     Mavis came up with the plan, being the Fairy Tactician, and we all got into position.

Lucy (Not the Demon one)

     I woke up in a dark room a few hours after I let "The Demon" take over. I'm not in my body. Guess I lost control again.

     "Don't be sad about it darling." I turned around to find Demon-me. "I mean, they keep on calling me 'Lucy'. Pu-lease, they don't even know my real name!" She giggled. I glared at her. "You had your fun, Akuma. Let me go." She pouted. 

     "But I haven't been out since forever! Can't I take over for like, I don't know, a few years or so?"

     "You can't! Who knows what you've been doing while I'm stuck here!"

     "Oh nothing much. Just killing people right and left." She said nonchalantly while picking her manicured nails. 

     " How many people?" I said while clenching my fists. 

      "Oh you'll find out. After I kill your mate, dragon, and those two other dragon slayers from the other guild." She smirked. I was so enraged that I blindly hit her. Unfortunately, she saw it coming and disappears. She reappears on the opposite side.  

     "Aw, you want to fight me? Too bad, you're gonna have to catch me first." I growled in annoyance. You want to play games? Fine, Let's play.

********************************************************************************************

Lucy vs Akuma. Who will win this fight?

Please review and comment.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns it.