Chapter 8

Sting

     "Well, look who decided to finally show up." I said, teasingly.

     "Well who secured our spot in the Games last night?" She retorted back, running towards our assigned spot. Dammit! She's got a point. I stayed silent.

     "That's what I thought Stingy Bee." She said triumphantly.

     "Don't call me Sti—" I was going to tell her not call me that, until the weird pumpkin thingy started talking.

     "Welcome minna, to the Grand Magic Games, kabo! For today's commentators, we have Chapati Lola, former Magic Council Member Yajima, and as guest commentators, we have Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus! Now let's introduce this year's participants, kabo!"

Lucy

     I wonder if Fairy Tail made it? Nah, they have to. It wouldn't be as fun. "In 8th place, we have Fairy Tail A!" The crowd started to boo at them, but their spirit was unwavering. That's Fairy Tail for you. I thought as I smiled.

     I heard a yelp from Fairy Tail's stand. I looked up to see the First Master. Nee-chan. I discovered that Mavis is my older sister when I was training in the Fairy Kingdom. She decided to step down from the throne so I can rule, and now she's the current ruler of the Fairies.

     "In 7th place, we have Quarto Cerberus. 6th place is all girls guild, Mermaid Heel! In 5th place, we have Blue Pegasus (Men!), 4th place is Lamia Scale. 3rd is Team Raven Tail, Fairy Tail B in 2nd, and in 1st, the guild you've all been waiting for, Sabertooth!" I flipped up my hood and walked out with my team. The crowd went wild and chanted our name. I wasn't use to all this attention.

     "Oi, Sabertooth!" I looked up to see Fairy Tail glared at us. Natsu. "You hurt one of our nakama. Are you looking for war?" I noticed that Wendy wasn't here. I turned to Minerva.

     "We're talking about this later." I said.

     "A-Anyway, let's get to the first game, Hidden, kabo!" The pumpkin said, releasing the tension.

     "I'll go." Rufus said.

Time Skip - After Hidden

     "Sabertooth wins this game! The ranks are posted, kabo!" Mato said.

1st - Sabertooth

2nd - Raven Tail

3rd - Lamia Scale

4th - Blue Pegasus

5th - Mermaid Heel

6th - Quarto Cerberus

7th - Fairy Tail B

8th - Fairy Tail A

     "Now onto the battle part of the day! First up, is Elfman from Fairy Tail A versus Flame from Raven Tail, kabo!"

Time Skip - After the Battles

     "The battles are over! Here are the results!"

Elfman Strauss vs Flame Corona
Flare

Ren Akatsuki vs Arana Webb
Ren

WarCry vs Minerva
Minerva

Mystogan vs Jura Neekis
Jura

Meanwhile, In Fairy Tail ...

     Fairy Tail gathered at the Sun Bar after the Games.

    "We really suck today." Natsu and Grey said in unison.

     "Don't worry. We got 4 more days left for redemption, so don't sulk." Makarov said. The guild agreed and was about to celebrate.

     "Hold it!" Natsu said, sniffing the air. "Sabertooth." he growled.

********************************************************************************************

Fairy Tail is off to a bad start. Will they get better?

Please review and comment.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima owns it.