Chapter 11

Lucy

After a lot of explaining, the guild was in wide eyes.

     "So let me get this straight." Erza said. "So you, Lucy Heartfilia, is the daughter of the Acnologia, the dragon that attacked us, is a celestial mage, Dragon, Wolf, Fairy, and God Slayer, plus the Dragon Princess who's inheriting the throne?!"

    "Okay, first of all, my father decided to check up on Tenrou Island, and you attacked first. Second, I can't officially rule the Dragons Realm unless there's a suitor for me. My mother has been looking for one, but I guess she can drop it." I said, looking at Natsu while he slung an arm around me. Erza's eyes widened and looked at me, then to Natsu, then back to me. "Wait, that means, you and Natsu, are...
...

...

... mates?!"

     "Eh?!" The guild shouts.

     "It's true." I said. "So that makes him future king of the Dragons."I sweat dropped at the idea.

"Oh yeah, where is First Master?" I asked. "Oh, she's right here." Natsu pointed at her. "Wait Lucy. You don't have the Fairy Tail ma—" I ignored Erza and went straight for Mavis and gave her a hug.

     "Mavis-nee-chan! Did you see me today?"

     "Nee-chan?!" The guild shouted in surprise again.

     "Mavis is my big sister. She's only about 400 years older than me." I said.

"How many secrets do you have left?" Natsu asked.

    "Uhh...." I stuttered.

    "She has lots of them, but she will tell you someday when the time is right." Mavis answered for me. Thank you Mavis.

"So," Mirajane said, pulling me out from the center. Uh oh. "What's the scoop on you and Natsu?" All the girls crowded around me.

     "Well, like Erza said," I started. "we're mates." They all squealed, except Erza.

     "Really?!" Mirajane said, too cheerfully. I could literally see stars forming in her eyes.

     "It's true." For proof, I showed them my mark.

Suddenly, a pair of arms circled around my waist. "Yo Lucy. Need a hand?

    "Natsu, help me." I said. He just laughed at me and gave me a kiss. Mira and Levy squealed and fainted. I grabbed Natsu's wrist and pulled him out of the bar along with Wendy and Gajeel.

     "What is it now Lucy?" Natsu asked.

    "Don't ask and link hands." They all linked hands with each other. A magic circle formed and glowed around us as I chanted a spell. Surges of magic flowed from me to them. Once I finished a spell, I dropped to my knees.

     "Lucy, what did you do?" Natsu came to my side. "Don't worry, it only cost me 20% of my power, and to answer your question," I stood up. "Just say, 'Transform: Half-Blood!' " I turned into my half-blood form. Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu chanted those words and they transformed.

Wendy has sky blue feather wings with white tips, crystal blue curved horns, and a blue-scaled tail that had a misty look to it.

     Gajeel has metal-black wings outlined in silver, emitting a black mist, with black metal sharp horns, and a black scaled tail with spikes.

     Natsu had fire wings, red-brown curled horns, crimson colored tail with flames.

     "Now in this this form, your magic power is increased by 50%. You can use it for advanced combats, or if you just want to fly around." I said, hovering in mid-air. "It might take a while to get used to the wings though. Also," I handed them their own personal amulets, each made of their elements. "Wear this around your neck that all times. No one will notice your new-found powers. Plus, it cures motion sickness."

"Arigato, Lucy-san!"

      "Thanks bunny girl." Gajeel said, admiring his wings.

     "How?" Natsu asked.

      I simply answered, "You can only unlock this power if you have great power, or if someone of greater power unlocks it for you. Now, let's try out those wings of yours, shall we?" They took only a few minutes to adjust to flying, and we flew off into the night sky.

********************************************************************************************

Lucy finally told Fairy Tail her secrets. But there more secrets?!

Please review and comment.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima owns it.