Prologue: How they met

Herrow! My first Izaya/Durarara story! It's like my Death The Kid X Reader, which you should read by the way. You get to chose how you look and shit. Your personality is basically mine and the OC that I made for Durarara is what your character's life is based on. Thanks and enjoy!❤️❤️❤️

Izaya Orihara... That name... She wished she wasn't so fond of it...

Here, let's start from the beginning, shall we? (Y/N) Heiwajima is the twin sister of Shizuo Heiwajima. Shizuo is very protective over (Y/N), even though she has a lot of strength. Although her strength is not as much as Shizuo's, it's close. (Y/N) is a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful singing voice. She works part-time as a waitress at a maid cafe, but mostly performed as the entertainment. She hated the costumes she had to wear, but the job had great pay and she loved performing with her partner/guitarist/childhood best friend, Derrin McConrow, for the crowd and sometimes two of her good friends, Erika Karisawa and Masaomi Kida. The audience would always get excited(some more than others😉) and cheer when (Y/N) walked onto the stage in the cafe. Though, (Y/N)'s favorite part of the job, was running home to her slightly older brother. Almost every time she started heading home, there would always be some sort of pervert who would come along and harass her. But in the end, they would learn how strong (Y/N) really was. (Y/N) had been offered plenty record deals, but she always denied them to stay in her city with her beloved brother and sometimes her other brother. Either way, she was blessed with two amazing brothers that she loved and an 'amazing' city to live in. Back when Shizuo and (Y/N) were younger, Shizuo bleached his hair while (Y/N) dyed her's (H/C). When they started high school, their childhood friend, Shinra, introduced them to the 'flea', named Izaya, that would change their lives. (Y/N) tried to hold her brother back from the mocking 'flea', but failed. When Izaya pulled out a knife, (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she panicked and pushed Shizuo out of the way. She winced and held her arm as the crimson liquid dripped down. This made Shizuo grow angrier. He chased Izaya with (Y/N) following as fast as she could to try to stop him. Izaya led Shizuo right into the road where a big truck came and hit Shizuo. (Y/N) fell to the ground in shock and scrambled over to Shizuo. Izaya told the panicking truck driver that it was okay and payed him. Right when Izaya turned to leave, (Y/N) landed him a hard slap in the face. Izaya didn't seem too phased as he winked at her and walked away. That was the beginning of Shizuo and (Y/N)'s new life with Izaya. After high school, it was almost the same thing. Izaya would always come to Ikebukero and mess with Shizuo, but he would mostly focus on (Y/N). He had a plan for her and it wasn't a good one. Izaya caused Shizuo to struggle to keep his jobs, until Shizuo finally got a job as a bodyguard for his friend, Tom. Shizuo and (Y/N) lived in a nice apartment and had nice jobs. There life was good, with the exception of Izaya of course. Although, it was about to get a whole lot crazier and harder.