Chapter Six

This is resuming into Cora's pov-- just know unless otherwise stated as Raphael, it will be in Cora's. This is dedicated to SHINeeOn for being my best friend in real life, and for reading this story. She's the only person who'll nag me until I finish the story until the end ;)

Chapter Six - Unedited! Read at yo own risk.

Raphael had turned to around to leave, but I didn't want him to leave. Not now, not ever. My wolf was growing attached to him, and she felt like she was losing a part of herself if he left now.

"Raphael, wait," I said softly, not enirely sure of where I was going to take this. I just wanted him to stay with me, even in the most innocent of ways. There had been a few affectionate moments today, and they were making me grow attached to him when I sohouldn't be. He would probably leave, yet I had this urge to try. 

His blue eyes locked with mine while he welcomed me with silence.

"I need you so much closer," I nearly whispered. After the words slipped out I felt the heat flush to my cheeks. It was so embarassing-- what was I thinking?  Raphael's eyes lightened up even more and he raised a  brow. I threw the nearest blanket over my head to cover my pink cheeks. 

I was being so childish, but this man gave me saucy kind of shivers. 

Gaining some courage, I pulled the cover away from my face and peeked at him. Raphael was a piece of art with his defined sculpted featues, flawless blue eyes, and perfectly messy hair. His body was also sculpted with the perfect amount of muscles that happened to ripple under his skin. 

"Do you?" Raphael huskily replied. Licking his lower lip before dropping his gaze towards my body. I felt my breath hitch, and I stared at him with wide eyes. My body tingled, my lips were warm awaiting for his sweet kiss. 

I rolled my lower lip into my mouth, chewing on it hesitantly before replying, "Yes."

It didn't take much time before Raphael flung himself onto the fluffty bed, and stared at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. There were glazed over with a newfound hunger. I gasped as his scent overwhelmed my senses and my wolf yelped with joy. 

"Raphael-" I was interruped by his lips. They were placed on top of mine and boy they sure felt like they were molded to fit perfectly into mine. A burning sensation crept across my lips and traveled through the rest of my body.

My back was against the bed as he kissed me with pent up passion. Our lips moved in rhythm and slowly, he let his tongue snake out, pleading for entrance. I teased him a bit, slightly opening my mouth before pulling away. His eyes were hard with determination as he cupped my face kissed me with ferocity. 

I was pinned underneath him and the warmth from his body was delightful. It brought goosebumps to rise on my skin. 

When he begged for entrance again, I granted him. Our tongues did a delicate dance. Oh dear lord, the sensations swirling through the pit of my stomach were going in a frenzy. 

I took a shot at him, and bit on his lower lip. He let out a deep groan, and his hands began to explore the length of my torso. Everywhere he touched longed to be stroked again. My body was addicted to him. 

Yes, yes, yes! My wolf cheered which was little bit of a mood killer. Have him!

Too bad Raphael did what he did best. He pulled away and a frazzled look took over his features. "We can't go any farther." His breathing was ragged. 

I partially upset that he didn't want to do anything more with me, but I was sure I would be glad later when the outrageous hormones calmed down.