Day Two: Part III

Day Two: Part III

The feeling of his lips softly brushing over hers was one she wanted to keep in her memory for some reason and she didn't know why. She didn't even know whether they were right or wrong in doing this, but she did know that she wanted to continue. She knew that at the moment, she wanted him and all the care for the world left her mind. She even forgot about her challenge during that moment.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and responded to his kiss with more force, opening her mouth so he could deepen it. As she tasted his mouth, she noticed that she wanted more of him. Her hands slipped his shirt off his shoulders and he helped her by shrugging it off and allowing it to fall to the ground.

They broke the kiss and gasped for air, her hands on his shoulders. She looked at his body and blushed - he was so muscular.

"What are you looking at?" he asked her with a cocky smile.

She looked away immediately, turning her face to the right, but he held her chin and turned it back around. He bent down and planted a light kiss on her lips.

"You've got a nice body too," he whispered, causing her body to heat up with embarrassment.

That meant Randhir Singh Shekhawat checked her out? Why did she feel so happy that he did? That was so gross... right?

She looked down, her lips really close to his chest. Then, unable to help herself, she ran her hands over his abs and pressed her face on his chest, inhaling the scent of his body - it smelled of cologne mixed with sweat and she immediately smiled, loving it.

She felt his hands rest on her hips, his lips kissing her temple and she couldn't help but feel very secure with him like this.

She was just about to straighten herself up and kiss him further, when she remembered that her mission was not to make out with him, it was to make him fall in love with her.

"I... I don't know if this is right," she mumbled.

She knew that she was the one who suggested it, the one who practically forced him to accept this, but she had to make herself seem less easy, she had to play hard to get.

"It's completely right," he replied, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

She ran her fingers up his back, and into his hair, wanting to hold him there.

"Randhir," she muttered, her eyes closing shut. "We can't... I'm not like this."

"Me neither," he whispered, pulling the sleeve of her kurta down her shoulder and kissing the spot he had just exposed.

She gulped, feeling her body reacting with intense pleasure. She didn't want him to stop, she really didn't, but if she gave it to him easy, he would never fall in love with her.

He pulled the sleeve of her kurta back up and picked her up in his arms with one swift movement, causing her to gasp with shock. He walked back to the bookshelf where they had previously been sitting and sat down with her on his lap, his back leaning on the shelf.

"So tell me, why do you think it's wrong?" he asked her, holding her on his lap protectively.

She looked down, feeling a faint blush creep up her cheeks as he nuzzled her neck. She didn't know why he made her feel this way.

"Because I don't want to fall in love with you," she mumbled, glancing up to see his reaction.

He didn't react. Instead he looked at her calmly and said, "You told me you loved me already."

Sanyukta shook her head. "That's because you weren't getting off me Randhir! I'm just attracted to you... that's why I locked us in here. I wanted to spend time with you," she lied.

"So you think all of this will make you fall in love with me?" he asked her, his eyebrows raised. "Wow Sanyukta, you fall easy."

Her mouth nearly dropped open when he said that. That meant that this physical intimacy meant nothing to Randhir.

She tried to get up, but Randhir's strong hands kept her down.

"Let me go Randhir!" she said angrily.

She didn't want to do anything anymore... if this was all just a game for Randhir, she didn't want to even try to make him fall in love with her. It was better if she stayed away from him.

"Chill Sanyukta," he said, gripping her tightly, "Why're you angry?"

"Because this is a freaking game for you Randhir!" she yelled, grabbing his shoulders and trying to pull herself up, but he continued to hold her down on his lap. "Argh let me go!"

"I told you didn't I, that I won't commit to anyone else... why do you think it's a game?" he asked her defensively, justifying himself.

"Because I don't want someone who will use me when he needs me and then throw me away when he finds someone else!" she snapped.

With that, he let go of her, and she stood up immediately, straightening her clothes and fixing her hair.

"You're ridiculous!" Randhir yelled at her.

"I'm ridiculous?" she questioned. "What do you mean? I don't want to do this when we'll go back to hating each other in the end!"

"I gave you the option for a relationship, didn't I?" he shouted, his face red with anger. "You're the one who doesn't want anything more, so what can I do?"

"Randhir you're just pathetic!" she snapped, annoyed at him.

"Sanyukta I've only been honest with you. I told you, I don't love you, but I like you... Ido, but what more do you want from me? I even said I'm willing to give this a chance, but you're being very stubborn!" he yelled, running towards her and shaking her.

Frustrated, she sighed.

"Okay, Randhir. Fine. We'll be in a relationship, but we will take things slowly," she decided, expecting him to obey.

No, she didn't want to take things slowly. She wanted him very badly, but she couldn't let herself be so easy, otherwise he would never fall in love with her. Her ultimate goal was to break his heart and prove that he could love a girl - that too, his worst enemy, and she couldn't do that if she didn't make him so emotionally attached to him.

"Why?" he asked simply.

"See, I knew it! All you think about is getting physical and using girls," she said through gritted teeth.

"No, I didn't mean that, but you wanted the closeness too," he pointed out. "If this is what you want though, I don't have a problem with it."

"Okay, so now you're my boyfriend, I'm your girlfriend, and we're going to take our physical relationship very slowly!" she decided, feeling herself get sleepy.

"Come, let's sleep," he told her, as if he knew what she was feeling and gestured towards the bookshelf.

She nodded and they sat down together, leaning against the shelf. Then she rested her head on his shoulder as his arm circled her waist.

"Just one kiss?" he asked after a few minutes of silence. "A tiny one, a peck!"

She wanted to say no, but a stronger part of her wanted to say yes. So, blushing the whole time she nodded.

"Okay," she whispered.

She looked up and closed her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately. She was just about to pull away, when she decided against it. She opened her mouth to let him deepen the kiss instead. But before they could get far, she remembered that it wasn't just about her desires, it was about making Randhir fall in love with her. That thought made her pull away reluctantly.

"Sorry Randhir, we went over our limits," she said gloomily. "Maybe in a month we can make out."

"A month?" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock. "You're joking right?"

"Why?" she asked him suspiciously. "Is physical intimacy all you want?"

"No... nothing. Alright then. Take your time, take years if you want," he told her as she rested her head on his shoulder again.

She smirked to herself - he was already planning to be with her for years. Now that was an improvement - a major improvement.

"Good night MCP," she said, closing her eyes and feeling his head on top of hers.

"Good night farzi."