Day Six: Part III

Day Six: Part III

She grabbed the collar of his shirt and his head shot up, looking at her with awe - as if he had something to be surprised about. She crashed her lips against his and pushed him backwards until he fell on the bed. Climbing on top of him, she loosened his tie before removing it from his neck and throwing it on the ground. His hands went on her legs, right under her skirt.

Pressing her lips against his again, she pushed her tongue inside his mouth, breathlessly tasting him. She gently bit his lower lip, causing him to moan. His moan turned her on, but she had to remain focused. She couldn't forget that he had to confess his love tonight.

She kissed his cheek before biting his earlobe softly. She felt him breathe even harder. Her lips traced his jawline, planting wet kisses on every inch of it, before kissing him all over his neck. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly, kissing every bit of skin that was revealed. Once his shirt was off, she threw it with his tie on the ground.

Sanyukta kissed his lips softly again, and his hands cupped her cheek lovingly, tucking hair that had fallen down her face behind her ears.

She fell on the bed beside him and placed her hand on his navel, sliding it downwards towards his pants.

"Randhir," she finally said with a smirk. "Do you love me?"

A look of recognition settled on his face.

"Oh, I see what you want to do," he said, smirking now.

She pretended to look confused.

"Huh what do you mean?" she asked him innocently. "I'm just asking."

He turned over and placed his hand on the bed right beside her arm, his mouth a few inches above hers. Her breath hitched in her throat. Focus Sanyukta, focus, she thought to herself.

"Okay," he said and kissed her lips softly, his fingers gently caressing her jaw.

"Okay?" she whispered weakly. "Do you love me or not?"

He pressed his body on top of hers and took both of her hands in his, intertwining their fingers.

"You tell me," he murmured before capturing her lips in his again.

Her body was telling her not to, but she still squirmed from under him. She needed him to tell her he loved her tonight. She wasn't able to wait for any longer.

"Randhir stop it!" she said.

Looking confused, he let go of her hands and got off her.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

She was confused. She wanted him to tell her he loved her so badly, and the reason was far beyond the seven day challenge, but she didn't love him. She didn't even know on what basis she was trying to get a confession out of him.

She didn't know why she was getting so close to him, she had no idea why her body burned with desire at the prospect of being with him intimately. But she was sure that she wanted to stay with him. Maybe he felt the same way about her. Maybe he didn't love her either. Maybe all of this was wrong.

She sat up on the bed and fixed her hair before straightening her clothes.

"I'm going to go back to my room. Good night," she said, feeling her eyes get wet with tears.

"Wait," he said taking her hand in his. "We don't have to do anything. You want to know if I love you right?"

She squeezed her eyes shut wanting desperately to stay with him.

"Randhir," she mumbled, "You don't have to tell me anything."

She didn't want a fake confession or a forced one, and Sanyukta knew that she had nobody else but herself to blame if that happened.

"I want to tell you something," he told her, bringing her hand up to his lips and planting a soft kiss on it. "But don't cry okay Farzi? I don't know why you are so emotional."

Her eyes widened. Don't cry? Was he going to tell her he didn't love her?

"I don't want to hear it MCP," she said angrily, pulling her hand away.

"Nah you'll cry tears of happiness Farzi, you've been wanting to hear it for so long," he said with a smirk.

Her heart started pounding so fast when he said that. Shit. He was actually going to tell her that he loved her. And suddenly, a realization hit her.

She did not want to hear him say he loved her.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, catching him off guard, before he could say anything.

The reason she didn't want to hear it was because she felt terrible right now. She justified wanting to hear a love confession because of a silly bet. She wasn't even sure about her own feelings and here she wanted to hear him say he loved her? She couldn't put him through that for her own selfish reasons.

"Sanyukta," he said breathlessly, pulling back. "Wait, let me - let me tell you."

This was too overwhelming for her. She pushed her lips on his again, forcing him to keep quiet. His hands slipped around her waist, and started to tug at her shirt, pulling it out from her skirt.

She wanted to lose the challenge. Even a loss was a win for her at this point, because then she wouldn't have to suffer from the guilt that she had played with Randhir's feelings. He didn't even know that the reason she got so close to him was because of a stupid challenge.

He took his lips off hers and kissed her temple, pulling her on his lap and unbuttoning the top of her shirt. She was trembling partly due to the physical proximity, and partly due to fear of her own feelings for him. She felt so strongly about him that she was terrified.

He unbuttoned her shirt completely, exposing her bra before taking it off and throwing it on top of his shirt on the ground.

He kissed her neck.

Kaustuki's questions rang in her ears. Did she want to spend her whole life with him?

He planted kisses down her throat and moved her bra strap to the side, kissing her shoulder.

Yes she did want to spend her whole life with him. Did she want to stand by his side through thick and thin?

He kissed the skin under her collarbone and his lips traced the path down her cleavage.

She did want to stand by his side through every circumstance. She could see herself growing old with him, she could envision a future with him, she cared about him so much.

He kissed the exposed part of her breasts softly and her hands wrapped around his head, as a feeling of contentment settled inside her.

Did she love him?

He looked up into her eyes, silently asking for permission as his hands reached around her back, on top of the hook of her bra.

She nodded, a smile taking over her features. If this wasn't what love was, then what was love? How could anyone feel more strongly than this for anyone else?

She did love him. She loved Randhir. She loved him a lot.

A tear fell down her face as the strongest realization of these seven days hit her hard.

He unhooked her bra and slid it off her body, throwing it on their pile of clothes. She loved Randhir so much that she just wanted to scream it out right now, and she knew that he loved her a lot too. She didn't think that it could get any better than this.

He laid her on the bed gently as he kissed the tear that had just escaped from her eye. He took one of her hands in his and kissed it.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

And he cared about her so much - could it get any better than this? She had found the best possible man that she could, and she had spent so much time denying her feelings for him? How was she so silly? Anyone with sense would know that this was not lust or infatuation, but it was love.

Her eyes teared up again as a smile reached her lips. Her hand cupped his cheek. The realization of loving someone was a feeling so powerful and so liberating, that there weren't enough words in the dictionary to explain the remarkable bliss of it.

"I'm fine," she said smiling at him. "Randhir... you are the best."

He grinned at her.

"The best at what?" he teased, then he kissed her eyes one by one.

"I'm serious," she said with a straight face, as she caressed his cheek. "I... I have something I want to tell you."

"Hmm?" he asked, kissing her lips softly.

"I... I..." she said, her eyes filling with tears again.

How could she tell him? Even though she knew her feelings were genuine and his were too, there was still something oddly nerve-wracking about admitting that to him.

"I love you," he whispered, catching her off guard, and time seemed to stand still for a moment.

She felt more tears fall from her eyes, and his fingers brushed over her cheek, wiping them away.

"See I told you not to cry," he said with a small smile. "I knew you were going to get emotional."

He leaned over her and kissed her on the neck softly, and she held him there, not letting go of him. She didn't want him to go anywhere.

"Sanyukta, stop crying now okay?" he muttered into her neck. "You don't look good when you cry."

She smacked his back hard and he pulled himself off her.

"Ouchhh," he whined.

"I'm your girlfriend you idiot," she said, her voice cracking. "You're supposed to say nice things."

He softly caressed her cheek with his hand.

"You're still the most beautiful woman in the world, even when you cry," he told her sincerely, making her heart leap.

"Don't lie," she pouted.

"I'm not," he replied, kissing her lips softly.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she smiled against his lips.

"I love you too," she finally whispered.

He kissed her chin softly.

"I know," he said with a big smirk.

"How do you know?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"You told me last night, and I told you I loved you last night too," he replied, smirking even more mischievously.

Her mouth fell open. How could he do that? The turmoil she went through because of him.

"Ugh MCP!" she yelled, as his lips kissed the soft skin of her breasts. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"It's fun teasing you Farzi," he replied, smiling widely, as his lips moved down her body to her navel. He removed her skirt, causing her to shudder.

"It's not fun for me," she pouted as his hands lightly brushed over her underwear.

"Is this what we did last night?" she asked him nervously, blushing.

"We can stop," he told her, looking up.

"No, no keep going!" she said, "I want to know what we did last night!"

"Okay, this is what he did," he said with a wide smile, sliding her underwear off.

She closed her eyes as a smile lit up her face. Suddenly everything seemed perfect. His love confession made her insecurities dissipate into nothing. He stroked her in her most sensitive spot and she clutched the bedsheets tightly, moaning. She felt his lips on it and she moaned even louder.

"Oh God Randhir, that feels so good," she moaned.

"You moaned a lot last night too," he chuckled.

She frowned.

"I'm not moaning now!" she said stubbornly.

"It's up to you!" he said once again with a smirk.

"Doesn't me moaning turn you on?" she asked with a pout as he continued to rub her.

"You turn me on regardless," he replied.

He climbed back over her, and kissed her lips firmly. Her hands struggled to take off his pants. He helped her, and quickly removed his boxers as well.

He lay down beside her and covered them both with the blanket.

"We got to this point," he whispered into her ear, causing her to tremble.

She kissed his lips passionately and rested her head on his chest, a big smile on her face. She picked up her phone and checked her texts. Kaustuki had sent her a message. She glanced up at Randhir who had his eyes closed.

Tomorrow's seventh day... did he confess?

Smiling widely, Sanyukta texted back.

Yes, I won.

Then she turned off her phone and put it on the table beside her with a huge smile on her face. It was true that she didn't care about the challenge anymore, and losing it would have made no difference to her, but regardless, she would have felt like a winner. Because only winners fell in love.

She won not because he fell in love with her in seven days, but because the sincerity of her feelings were beyond any challenge, any bet, or any restriction.

She loved him, and that was why she won.

She leaned into his arms, her body fitting comfortably into his, and fell asleep instantly.