Chapter One: Remembering

Keely's P.O.V

The door...I was about to go through it, I would finally be home with God....I reached my hand out to grab the handle, but before I could it went black.. I heard a faint beeping noise, but i had no idea what it was. I fluttered my eyes open and looked around, I saw a woman and a man sitting together, the woman was quietly sobbing, but I didn't know why, and also 6 boys. Honestly, I couldn't remember any of them for the life of me. I felt really bad because these people obviously had meaning to me or else they wouldn't have been here. All I remember is that my name is Keely, and that I'm 18 years old, a senior in high school... That's when things go down, I can remember school things, and everything else except locations, people, and most importantly my personality. I sat up the best I could, then scanned the room. "I'm sorry to ask this, but who are you people, and where am I? I'm really sorry" I asked with a groggy voice. The older man kissed the woman on the head and got up and left the room. I sat there puzzled while the woman continued to cry, when suddenly one of the boys got up.. He walked toward my bed and put his hand out for me to shake it. "Hello, well, um, I'm your brother Keegan" he said with a half smirk on his face. The woman stopped crying and looked up at my brother and I talking, she then glanced over at the other 5 boys and stared at the blonde headed one. I looked over at him also, and he was crying? I didn't understand why he was crying, and not the others, but I shook it off and kept talking to Keegan. "So, do you remember what happened?" He asked, the woman now standing right behind him with a fake smile on her face. "Well, ummm"

I stuttered with my words "not exactly, but an explanation would be sorta helpful!" I grinned at Keegan. The blonde headed boy couldn't take his eyes off of me. I was very confused now, #1 of who he was and #2 why he was staring at me?! I mean c'mon I'm laying here with a gown on and i look terrible! He then sprung up from his seat and whispered something into Keegan and the woman's ear suddenly everyone left the room besides the Blondie and lady. The woman finally spoke "Hi darling, i know this is a lot to take in at one setting, but I'm your mother, Kathryn and well this is your boyfriend Niall."

So...comment if you would like more! Thanks! (:

-Kel