Chapter Twelve: Happiness

(Niall's P.O.V)

                  (Back to Fun day)

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I held a little box in my hand. This was very special to me and I wanted to do it right. "Keely close your eyes" "whyyy!?!?" "because you love me!" "yeah, I do!" She closed her eyes and I opened the box and slipped the necklace out. It was my lucky clover necklace. It was special to me, and so was she, so I felt that I needed to give it to her. "Now OPEN EM!!" I blurted out while chuckling. She opened her eyes. "Niall!! oh my gosh!! I love it!! thank you so much!!!" "Anytime Princess!" The rest of the day, we sat on the couch watching the notebook, and titanic and horror films, and of course there was kissing and tears and snuggling! lots and lots of snuggling. It was a great way to spend time together. It finally became dusk so we decided to go to bed. We laid there with fingers intertwined. Keely had her head on my chest, and we talked for hours and hours, and I shared some of the things she had forgotten, it was a good night, a very good night. She didn't know what she was up for tomorrow though...

Sorry... my story is getting worse and worse because I'm getting busier and busier! I'm so sorry! Question... do any of u know how to update a chapter that has already been published?! well thanks, kik me, message me, comment, vote whatever floats Ur goat!!love you all!! almost 70 reads OHMYGOSHHH thank you!! God bless!

-Kel†