Chapter Sixteen: To New Beginnings

(Keely's P.O.V)

This engagement keeps getting better and better....an amazing fiance... now a house!?!?!!? this was gonna to be great. The house was truly beautiful inside and out, we had a huge pool, lots and lots of rooms, everything i could have imagined. I was so glad that this boy was mine! Today we got to get my things from my parents house to move to the new one. I could hardly wait to see how fun and interesting this would be... I mean, come on you know Niall is going to make it as fun as he possibly can, it was just who he was, and I was fine with that because at least he had a good sense of humour and he always made the best of all situations. We finally made it to my parents house, "so you excited to move?" he asked. "Well of course, how could I not be, I'm moving in with the most perfect, sweetest man in the world.""Well thanks princess, I'm glad that the most beautiful woman in the world will be moving in with me, and spending the rest of her life with me!" He lifted me up and spun around while kissing me. "You're such a softie, and you're cheesy! I'm just kidding Ni, I love you!""well jeez, I see how much you really love me!" My brother walked out of the house, "alright you two, enough with the smooching!" Niall and I chuckled,"What do you want Keegan!?" "Well I do have to help my little sister pack and move her stuff now don't I?" "Well I suppose,just because I know how much you love me." "Well, I will do anything for you, you mean the world to me!""well thank you Keegan, you mean the world to me too, and I appreciate you always being there for me, I love you big bro!" "I love you too Sis." Then we hugged and headed into the house, Mom and Dad were gone. "Where's Dad and Momma?". I decided to ask. "Out for lunch, then they are doing stuff together." "Okay, well I guess we will probably be done before they get home, so lets get started." We finally went up to my room to begin. It took us 3 hours just to pack, but fortunately I didn't have much that I needed to lug with me, and I didn't need my bed because obviously Ni and I would be sharing one, so we just decided to use his because his was bigger, really all I brought was my medals and trophies, clothes,shoes, and the essentials that were important or must haves. We got everything into Niall's car then headed to the new house. It was so exciting have it in Ireland along with my family and Niall's family being close it makes things a lot easier. We all still have houses in America, but we all seem to like it here more, America was where I was from so of course I loved it, but Ireland felt like the right place to be, and obviously at times we would have to be over in America a lot for my training and Niall's tours and stuff. We got to the new house and put my boxes in then left right away to go to Niall's flat to pack his stuff, Keegan followed us to help once again. By time we got everything packed and had finally brought everything to the house. We got all of the bedroom stuff set up, and decided to call it a night and unpack the rest the next day.

hope you enjoy this chapter!! it seems like I couldn't quit typing! I was really looking forward to this one and the next one I guess..... so stay tuned!!! please leave feedback and don't be shy! thanks!!

p.s. please keep praying for my ankle! :(

-Kel!! †