Chapter Ten: Always Together

(Niall's P.O.V)

Why in the world would she think I would break up with her?! I'm not like most celebrities that use a girl to sleep with her then throw her away, that stuff waits until after marriage. I wasn't your average douche bag celebrity, I treated everyone fairly, at least I tried to be caring, and loving. Leave her...? That never crossed my mind! "You have got to be kidding me" I chuckled sarcastically. "Leave you!!? I will burn in Hell before even having that thought cross me... although I really hope I don't go to hell, because I'm nearly touching heaven, or at least I have been touched by an Angel, which is pretty close to heaven." She laughed. I'm so glad that she did. It cleared up the terrible awkwardness. I loved being with this girl, she truly was the greatest thing that happened to me. "Keely, no matter what, we will always be together. I promise that I will always love you through everything."

                    (Keely's P.O.V)

He really did love me. I needed to keep that close to my heart. I knew the closer the better. It was the only way that I would lose those crazy thoughts of losing him. I loved him, and he loved me who cares what else happens, or if people approve, because our love, would burn those that hated us, and in all honesty the haters were my favorite. "You know, I'm thinkin that we should save all of this til tomorrow, but movies and snuggling is definitely still on!!" I gave him a wink and grabbed his hand. "I never thought you would ask." he practically whispered with a cheeky grin on his face. Niall's birthday was in 2 days, I bet he is wondering if I remembered. I bit my bottom lip thinking of what I could get him. Oh... I know.

We got back to his flat, he hopped out of the car and over to my side opening the door for me. We walked in, and before we could do anything I jogged up the stairs into Niall's room where my bag was placed. I snatched a tank top and sweats out and changed before he had the opportunity to come up. Once I was done I jogged back down. "Well let's get the cinema partayy started up in her!" I screamed! ""let me change first princess, then I will be right back down." "fine!" he headed upstairs while I made my way into the kitchen. I opened a few cabinets until I found the popcorn, I placed a bag into the microwave and let it pop up a storm until I could place the second bag in. By time both of the bags were done Niall was finally back down. "Well dang grandpa Horan, did ya take long enough!?" I chuckled, "Don't worry babe, I'm only kidding." " I know..." he said with an interesting long pause. My eyes started tearing up at the sight of what he was doing. This had to be a joke. He couldn't possibly be serious............

Sorry, I'm exhausted.... well, 60 reads I'm honestly speechless. You guys are CRAZY AMAZING! I can't thank you enough. wow.. well guys keep it up, and please by all means, pass this story around! okay bye, kik me:kamcl13 if you guys need help with ANYTHING, I will do my best to help you. comment/and vote!and BTW I added more to chapter 3 and minor corrections to 5&6, and please if u see errors, comment them so I can change them!

Xx thanks!

-Kel †