Chapter Eightteen: Breakfeast problems

Keely's P.O.V

I yawned quietly trying not to wake up my sleeping fiancé. Suddenly, Niall waking up. "Good morning babe" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Well morning lovely" I cackled back. He put his hand in the small of my back pull me closer to him, I laid my head on his arm and tucked my face in the crook of his neck. He grabbed the covers and pulled them over our heads. "Can't we just lie here for a bit longer?!" I complained. "We can, but only a bit longer babe!" "Yay!" I chuckled. We laid there for what seemed like hours just staring into each other's eyes. "I am so happy that I'm yours, and only yours, I will never do anything to hurt you, I love you with all my heart" he said. A tear tickled my cheek. "Don't cry, why are you crying?!" he whispered holding me tighter. "Because Niall, you always just know what to say, and your are just the best, I love you a lot too." "Well thanks babe." I smiled back to him. "Well I guess, we should unpack everything today, so we should get up." I said to him. "ugh, if we have to, but at least I will be unpacking with the greatest person in the world." I rolled my eyes nudging away from his grasp to get up. I scooted to the edge of the bed, "Alright my softy Prince, I'm going to get up and make break feast and get dressed." I walked over to Niall's clothes bag and grabbed a jack wills hoodie, and puma sweats to put on, I was kind of chilly wearing only shorts and a T-shirt. After I put the clothing on I slipped on slippers and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I realized, that we probably wouldn't be making break feast, we would probably have to go to Starbucks or something.... we didn't have any food to cook or pots and pans to cook with. I walked to the foot of the stair case and hollered up, "NIALLLLL, GET DRESSED WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GO OUT FOR BREAK FEAST REMEMBER?!" I heard him cussing, and shortly after the Irish boy came running down the stairs almost falling. "What were you cursing about? because we have to get stuff?!" "no, because I was looking forward to my fiance's cooking" I chuckled at him. "it will only be today my darling!" He grabbed his keys and we got into his car.

well...... I apologize deeply for not updating.... I have been busy, and been trying to get rest because of my ankle so whatever.. but here's this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.... oh thanks for so many reads you guys are wickedly great! questions comments... you no what to do! stay beautiful lovelies! Xx

-Kel <3