Chapter Nine: Loving Car Rides

(Keely's P.O.V)

He opened my door for me. What a gentleman. That's one of the reasons I think I loved him so much. He truly was a miracle. How he ever ended up with me? That was a good question, he was to good for me, there was no way this was real, I had to be dreaming. Someone actually liking me, and a famous someone, yeah right. I shook it off and hopped into the car, he jogged around to the right side to get into the driver's seat.. I was confused why the right side, I thought that we drove on the left? "Wait, why is the driver's side to the right and not the left?" I decided to ask... I felt kinda stupid. "Oh... well we aren't in America..." he paused giving me a nervous look. "Were in Ireland" WHAT!?!? NO FREAKING WAY!! I have always wanted to come here!! I mean it makes sense my boyfriend is Irish! Duh! I'm Stupid. "Oh well that makes sense! I have always wanted to come here ya know?!" I said clicking my seatbelt while he started the car. "Yeah, I know, you begged to come with me practically all of the time." I giggled, "oh did I now?" "all of the time!" we both laughed. This was gonna be a good day, we both stopped as we stared into each others eyes, he then leaned towards me for a kiss, we sat there laughing even harder after a few minutes of the smooching! We then finally drove off. I grasped Niall's hand firmly into mine, he gave it a squeeze then held it gently back. "This will be the greatest day ever Ni!!" "No, it couldn't possibly be, because the greatest day ever was when I met you." I saw the tears start blurring my vision. "You really always know what to say!" "Well don't cry about it princess, cause I will cry too, and this is gonna be a good day remember?" "well it already is a good day because were together, and we will be forever." "So your not gonna break up with me?!" I questioned... and he pulled the car over.

oh my gosh I'm so sorry that this chapter came out so late!! I feel terrible!! like literally, I'm exhausted and I have a headache.... etc...so yeah!Thanks!

-Kel

oh p.s. their ship name is Kiall!! (: