Chapter Nineteen: Unpacking Memories

Keely's P.O.V

We ate breakfast then went to the store to get stuff to fill our kitchen... pots, pans, silverware,plates, etc...you get my drift. Then we headed to stock up on food. "Niall, your not allowed to put it in the cart unless you ask." I gave him a serious mom-like look. "yes, Mrs. Horan," he said in a mocking tone with puppy dog eyes. "Well babe, I know how much you love food, and I know that if you were allowed you would get the whole store!" "well you have got that right darling, but oh well." I chuckled at his ridiculous comments,"oh Ni, what on earth would I do without you!? I literally would have no humor in my life!" He just grinned back at me. Once we finally had everything, we headed back home to start unpacking. We started with the bathroom stuff, because we both wanted to take a shower, that only took us around an hour or so to do, then we got cleansed and went to unpack the bedroom things. That portion of it took the longest... quite a few hours of the day to be honest. It was time to hang pictures and personal things up... my medals, my pieces of gold showing the great things that I had achieved, that I had worked so hard on. As I hung the last one up, the memories of me throwing flooded through my brain, standing up on the podium flashed then me screaming and jumping up and down when I won. This was just the beginning of the life ahead of me, and I new it was about to be wonderful, starting a family with Niall, and getting married, having children, more medals, more tours... full of life, and full of memories, the tears swelled up into my eyes."Everything all right babe?" Niall asked."I wiped at my eyes and breathed a breath of strength," oh yes, I am fine, I'm just unpacking memories, and the future."

short, sweet, to the point... short chapters, but more chapters I guess? lol sorry I officially suck! oh well sorry I'm in that kind of mood... so give me ideas people!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeee

-Kel†