Chapter Three: Love me..?

Niall's P.O.V

Tears were running down my face as i walked into the hall walking to the lads. The love of my love almost died, and if it wasn't for her brother and i she would be dead!? It was just not realistic! We go do something fun for her birthday, and the next thing we know she's laying in a hospital bed. It's hard to see the one that you love so much laying there lifeless for hours and hours, wondering if their gonna make it. It's rough. I loved her, and now, would she ever even remember? what if she never loved me again. STOP NIALL! You can't get down and think negative, she's gonna make it through and things will be right again. "How's she doin?" Liam asked. "well, she's doing better.. but will she ever love me again Li?" I asked choking my tears back. "Niall, if she could fall in love with you once she will do it again. I know that she will remember or at least try because she has that kind of heart. give her time, I can feel it." I knew if Liam said this.. that's how it probably was. It at least built my confidence for awhile. "Hey lads if you want to go in and see her you can, maybe you could explain to her who we/you are and just help her, then I'll be right back after i grab some food." I said "sure!" They all said in unison. Hmm what should i get her to eat? Ill just get her some chicken strips and mashed potatoes, i know she loves that, and I'll grab her a frappé from Starbucks, also her favorite. I jumped into the car. My phone started to vibrate. CALL FROM:HARRY "Hello Haz, everything okay?!""actually its not Harry, its Keely" "are you okay babe?" "I'm fine, I just wanted to make sure that you were coming back for me""of course I am!" "okay, well will you stay on the line with me until you get here?""sure thing" we talked for probably 15 minutes until the other side of the line went silent. "Ni, she fell asleep." "okay Harry, thanks for letting her use your phone." "sure thing lad."