Chapter Six:Secrets are Forbidden

(Niall's P.O.V)

She was so gorgeous when she slept, i didn't want to wake her, but i knew she needed to eat. Her eyes popped open "Well Hi Princess, i see you had a little nap??!!" She chuckled that laugh that could brighten up anyone's day. "Yeah, sorry about that..." she hummed. The doctor came in and had a happy smile on his face, "Well Keely,guess what!? you get to leave in a few days!" "that's great, but may I speak with you alone?" Keely said."of course dear" and then everyone shuffled out of the room, but I stayed. Keely looked up giving me the most sympathetic look, with tears in her eyes I grabbed her hand tighter, and I felt tears trickling in my eyes. The doctor looked down at her then over at me, "do you want him here?" "yes" she replied, I felt a grin upon my face. "Secrets are forbidden" she whispered to me, she then started speaking: "Well I had this dream, and I think I actually remember how I met Niall" tears were pouring now from her eyes. During the entire story, my jaw was open, I was so shocked, she actually remembered, she may not remember the whole relationship, but at least she remembered when I laid eyes on her. "Well then Keely, you will more than likely be leaving today, tomorrow at the latest, congratulations!" he then walked out of the room, into the hallway telling everyone else the great news. I placed my lips on hers and smiled. "I may not remember much, but I will always remember how much you love me!" she said, "I love you too princess, I love you too!" I said with joy. Shortly after, everyone came running in.

hope you enjoyed the chapter!! thank you guys so much for the reads!! take care god bless! :* and please pass this story on!! thanks guys!!!!!!

-Kel! <3