Chapter Twenty-Four: Wasting All Those Tears

Niall's P.O.V

I know I screwed up, but why was she ignoring everything. I just wish I could talk to her to explain, at least what I remembered before waking up. I shouldn't have drank I know, but I thought well we went to have fun and have a few, so why not? I hadn't even gotten out of bed other then to load up on food, and go to the toilet, I was so confused and upset about the whole thing. I would never hurt her, even if it was a drunken mistake, I just needed to at least get that to her, and let her make her decision from there. I decided to call mum, she always knew how to help, and what to say.

"Hello Mum, How are ya?"

"Oh son, it's nice to hear from ya, I'm good and you?"

"Do I honestly need to answer that?"

"Now Niall, I know it's hard, but you need to talk to her."

"I'm going to try, do you know where I can find her?"

"She just left my house about 30 minutes ago, I'm not sure where to, but I believe she was going to see you."

"Well okay, I guess I'll try to ring her again. I hope that I can figure this out."

"You will Niall, you will."

"Bye Mum."

"Bye son."

I got up and got dressed, then walked out of the lonely house and went to the park for a walk to try to clear my head. I kept walking until I found a bench to sit at for awhile.

Keely's P.O.V

I finally decided to leave Maura's  to try to find Niall. My phone Started playing Niall's ringtone: Give Me Love, I couldn't get myself to answer it, not yet anyways. I let it ring and I started to sign along with it, that's when I started getting tears in my eyes, and things got blurry. I swerved into the other lane making me panic and cry more. I finally pulled over by the park entrance on the block acrossed from our house. I knew if I went to the swings and just sat there I could relax and just cry and think clearly. That's when I saw him sitting on the bench with his arms on his head, sobbing. He sat back and looked around. Our eyes met and locked for a moment before we ran to each other, bawling our eyes out, we embraced each other in a long hug crying on one another's shoulder. "Keely..... I'm so.... sorry, I ...can explain." "Niall why?!" "Let's go home and talk... about it."

Well... almost 500 reads.... I'm gonna faint... wow! You guys (: thank you!!!! Well I need ideas, and stuff! So comment!

-Kel (: