Chapter Twenty-Five: Forgiveness

Niall's P.O.V

I could hardly believe that ran into her. We walked over to her car and I drove around the block to our house. She was still crying, I knew that she was really hurt, she never liked to show her emotions, so when her eyes were flushed this red and bloodshot, it wasn't good. She sat in her seat with her knees to her chest with her head down between her legs, trying to cover the noises and evidence of her crying. I jumped out of my side of the car to hers to bring her inside. But it was too late, the paps were snapping photos left and right. She put her hand by her face and tucked her head by my chest, and I wrapped my arm over her, trying to protect her. I felt her grip on my hand grow tighter, I knew that it didn't bother her getting her picture taken but the big group of people did, and it made her nervous. I could feel her becoming weak under my grasp, I decided to pick her up, because we were not going to get anywhere with the paps, especially not right now. "Sorry, another time boys." We finally made it into the house and got the door shut and locked before we were bothered with more questions. She stood with her back on the door, hands and the sides of her temples, crying. It wasn't long before she began scooting her feet out, letting her back slide down the door. "Why!? Why did you do that to me!?" I walked over to her and slid beside her, "will you at least listen to my side of the story?" "Of course Niall." "I got drunk, and those girls only wanted a picture and autograph, I told them I wasn't doing anything more, I was an engaged man and they said yeah we know, we didn't want anything else... well then one of the girls' boyfriend thought I was hitting on her and he started to fight me, well then apparently Liam and Louis were trying to pull me away and I thought it was one of the boyfriend's buddies or something so I took a swing at them. Luckily I didn't hurt anyone, but the girls were furious at their boyfriends, and they helped me home because Liam and Louis had already left. Keely, I could never hurt you, I couldn't live with myself if I did, you mean the world to me. I'm sorry for everything that has happened, please forgive me, and hear me out." She continued to cry, except instead of wrapping herself up in ball like before, she had her armed wrapped around me, and her head in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry for ignoring you for this long, but I forgive you. Just promise not to ever do that again please."

Woah... u probably are like what the heck, this short of chapter and not updating in so long!!? Well I have had bball games 2-4 nights a week.. so I'm sorry please forgive me! Q's comments, wanna chat, you know what to do!! (: thanks for the support lovlies, stay beautiful! Mwahhh

-Kel †