Chapter Thirteen:What a Day!

(Niall's P.O.V)

We both woke up around 9 o'clock. "Good morning babe" Keely said wiping her eyes and yawning. "Good morning sweetheart, have nice dreams?" "of course, because they were about you!" "I'm glad princess!" "I'll make break feast while you take a shower" she said. "do I smell that bad!? ha ha" "nahh!""I just didn't think that you would really wanna make break feast, but if you do I am willing to go take a shower!" "true, I was just kidding I will go!" We ate and then she took her shower. While she was in there, I got everything ready. I already had the sign made, and so I hung it up right in the view of her walking down the stairs. She got dressed, and we wore the matching outfits we were originally going to wear. She started to jog down the stairs, I knew that was my que, so I got down on my knee. When she saw me she stopped dead in her tracks just about 3 or 4 steps up from me, and she started to cry. "Keely, I know you don't remember everything from our relationship, and if you say no I will understand, but I love you with all of my heart, and I couldn't imagine life without you. you are perfect to me, and I promise that I will love you forever, and will never stay mad after a fight. please make me be the luckiest man in the world of getting the honor of being your husband?" "oh my gosh Niall!" she said through tears. "OF COURSE!!!!" She ran down the steps and jumped into my arms, I embraced her and we kissed. She hopped down and I slide the ring on her finger. "Niall it's beautiful!" "a beautiful ring for a beautiful woman right?" "this is why I love you so much." "I love you too!"

                    (Keely's P.O.V)

"I'm going to call a few people and tell them the wonderful news, actually, you know what how about we set up a dinner or lunch plan!?" "sounds perfect babe" he said. I finished calling my parents and brother and the lads and Becca and Rachel. "Well Nialler are ya ready for our day of fun!?" "yep shall we go, Ms. Horan?" "Yes I am, and are you Mr. Horan?!" "I believe I am! Let's go!"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! (; umm not sure what to say! haha did you all hear about One Direction's 7 hour livestream November 23rd!?! who am I kidding, you probably have! well comment/ kik meh what you want the boys to do!! haha okay well thank you all for the 70+ reads! I wuv ya all! Xx thanks

-Kel†