Project Music Club

Len's POV

"Len wake up!" Gakupo yelled at me and almost got a bucket of water over my head. My eyes widened as I quickly woke up, getting out of bed. "Hey, at least I could have saved you a shower," he said and snickered.

"Hey, how long did I sleep?" I asked groggily and rubbed my right eye. Gakupo looked at his watch and raised one eyebrow.

"It's 8:15 right now so..," Gakupo said. I started to yell like crazy as I rushed to the closet to get out my school uniform.

Even so, I could hear Gakupo laugh. "Why are you laughing Gakupo?! Your still in your pajamas!" I exclaimed and changed outside to face Gakupo in the face. I noticed that instead of wearing a normal formal uniform, he was wearing a formal suit and tie. My eyes widened in shock. "Why are you-"

"Sh. Don't say anything to Luka. Since us seniors are almost graduating, I... sorta want to propose to her...," Gakupo said sounding serious for once and held a velvet box in his hand, holding a diamond ring inside. Then he smirked.

"Also it's a Saturday."

"I hate you, Gakupo! Sheesh....," I muttered under my breath and went back in the closet and wore a yellow hoodie with jeans and tied my hair into a messy ponytail and wore sneakers.

"So your going to propose to her in the morning?" I asked as Gakupo smiled, staring at a picture he has of her.

"I've loved her for quite a while. I've known her since middle school, where I had a crush on her. We started dating at middle school graduation. I need to do this, Len," Gakupo said. "I asked her on a date already and told her to wear formal clothes. I'm proposing to her under the cherry blossom trees from our old middle school."

"Then go get her, Romeo," he said.

Gakupo nodded and went out of the dorm. I smiled and decided to do something. I would be studying, but I already did like crazy after Rin fell asleep. The fact that Gakupo was going to propose, I was surprised.

I went on my phone, getting a text from Gakupo.

Also, you were singing "Ugly Guy Documentary" in your sleep

I laughed a little and went on my contacts to call Rin.

"Hello?" She asked, sounding a bit cheerful. I smiled, knowing that she was okay.

"Hey, I was wondering if...you wanted to go out or something?" I asked. She couldn't help but giggle as I heard her on the phone.

"I think that would be nice, Len. Sure! I'll see you outside the dorm in about 15 minutes! Bye," she said as I nodded, turning off my phone and walking outside.

In just a few minutes, Rin was there. It made me smile, to see that she was so cheery. "Y-You look cute, Rin..," I said with a fake pink on my cheeks and scratched the back of my neck nervously. She giggled while blushing a bit, too.

"I still can't believe I'm dating you, Len. It's almost as if I'm still dreaming," Rin said and shyly reached for my hand. I took it, and gave a childish grin.

"Same thing goes for you, Rin," I told her and smiled, holding her hand in an awkward silence. I was surprised when Rin broke the silence.

"Oh! I almost forgot, I wanted to show you something, Len," Rin said as my eyes widened when she started running. I was holding her hand, so I went to run with her. I was a bit shocked, at the same time I was happy.

The wind was blowing in her hair, I could smell the sweet aroma of oranges. The fact that she was giggling which meant she was happy.

*flash back*

"Never?!" I exclaimed as Rin nodded, staring at the unpeeled orange on her hand as we sat on the bench.

"Really, I never had a friend. Also, I never went outside much. That's how I grew to be the smartest in class. I was surrounded with books, really. Ever since, I grew quite attached to it so... I never really wanted to go out," Rin told me and gave me a shy smile, with a faint pink on her cheeks.

"Thanks you, Len, I know how it's like!"

*end of flashback*

"Here it is!" Rin exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts, and pointing over to a sign posted to a tree. I looked at it as my eyes widened.

Project Music Club! Join Today!

Next to it were people with signed it.

They were all people I know.

Meiko Sakine
Luka //////// Kamui
Gakupo Kamui
Kaito Shion
Gumi Megpoid

Even I wasn't very familiar with most of them, certain names caught my mind.

Piko Utatane
Yuki Kaai
Aoki Lapis
Oliver
Yukari Yuzuki

I knew the reason that Luka scratched that part out. She must have said yes to that eggplant perverted idiot. Even so, the music club would be a step-up.

I took the pen next to it and signed my name along with Rin's. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and we ended up hugging. I gently caressed her soft hair and rested my chin against her head.

"I missed them, Len. I was worried...that I would forget them. But now...now I know! I won't!" Rin exclaimed.

We released each other as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "How could I forget those idiots like Oliver and Piko?" I asked and gave her a reassuring smile. "Now, we still have a date to attend," I said as Rin nodded. We were still holding hands as I walked her to a restaurant.

However, I saw Miku standing by the sign-up sheets. She was alone, trying to blend in with the public. However, I could tell it was her because of her teal twin-tails. She took the pen and wrote something them left.

A whole new drama could start now...