Project Diva

Rin's POV

After our little dinner, Len walked me back to the dorm as I saw Luka was waiting in the room with Lily. "How was your date with Len?" Luka asked.

"Amazing. Simple, but amazing," I said and basically flopped onto my bed, landing on my back. I looked up at the ceiling and smiled.

"Yeah that's nice to hear," Lily said as her and Luka flipped through pop star magazines. I decided to join them as I one of the details caught my mind. I could see a picture of Miku crying.

Project Diva: Diva Extreme?

My eyes widened in shock as Lily just flipped the page. "Ah, that's how they got their name. Project Diva's almost all over the news I'm not surprised," she said.

"W-Wait, can I see that?" I asked Lily. She sighed and nodded, handing me over the magazine. I picked it up and started to read the article.

Hatsune Miku, leader of the band, came to the city of Nagasaki to meet with her boyfriend, Kaito Shion. When all that was waiting for was just a massive break-up? Her band mate, Akita Neru, caught her almost killing herself? Teto Kasane was able to say that she was unharmed, but could this be leading to the massive break-up of the band?

"Kaito Shion...sounds familiar. Well, I guess I've been in this college for so long I forgot who I knew in high school! Must be a fake name," Luka said as I handed her the magazine.

I sat on my bed as I had text messages from Yukari.

Yukari: How's college

Me: Pretty good

Yukari: Same here

Me: Do you know Project Diva?

Yukari: Yeah. Easiest known female band in all of Japan. Why?

Me: They used to go to our high school.

Yukari: What?

Yukari: Oh...

Yukari: Holy sh*t HATSUNE MIKU?!

Me: That's what I thought.

Yukari: Well, I gotta go and study for finals. Don't you?

Me: Mine is in a month, so I don't need to really worry about it.

Yukari: Mine is in a month, too. You and your intelligence. Don't get too cocky Rin. Bye.

Me: Bye

I sighed and eventually took out my book and started to study for the finals. I started off with vocabulary, as usual. I took out my flash cards and began to study. It wasn't very hard. Then again, the test will test us on our basic knowledge, which is the main thing I'm worried about.

I was able to have that. After at least an hour of looking through the book, I basically dropped it into my bag and plopped onto my bed, taking out my phone and searched up Project Diva.

I eventually found concerts. I scrolled through the list and saw that they were performing at our college the day after the semester test.

College Students tickets would only be five dollars.

My eyes widened as I put away my phone. It would probably be for the festival. We always hold a festival after the semester to show that we can be relieved again after all the studying and hard efforts we had. We always had a pop star perform or a band perform. Last year it was Zola Project.

I was scared with Project Diva performing at our college. Len may leave me for Miku again. That's why I almost fainted when he talked about Miku being a pop star.

Also, Luka talked about forgetting people from our high school. I'm scared that I would forget Aoki, Piko, Oliver, Yuki, and even Yukari. I'm scared of even forgetting the music club. That's where I grew to be able to trust people.

It was already late at night. Lily went back to her dorm room as Luka already slept. I went on my my phone and dialed Len's number.

"Hn...Hello..?" Len asked, sounding like he was sleeping still. "Rin..?"

"L-Len could you sing to me?" I asked and stutterer a bit, scared of how he would respond. He could yell at me, or, maybe even worse. "I-I'm sorry...if I'm disturbing you..."

"No, Rin it's okay. What song?" He asked. I sighed I relief and smiled. I put on my earbuds as if I was listening to music.

"Um, Ugly Guy Documentary," I said and giggled. I heard him sing as I was able to close my eyes and listened to his soothing voice. I remembered this song from music club. It was one of my favorite song that he sung.

I was able to fall asleep. I dreamt of me in the music room. I was sitting next to Yukari and Len. Len was in the center of the circle that we were all sitting in. He was singing that song. It made me smile, because his entire focus was on me.

As a Dandere, that could be more than enough. Not a lot of people would notice me, if I kept quiet and shy. I smiled at the thought. That was my favorite song that Len ever sung. I started to rock a little from side to side, listening to the song.

I can never say anything to you 'cause you are perfect just the way you are
And that's why I guess there was no way I wouln't like you from the very start
I can never say anything to you 'cause I am such an unattractive guy
Although in the hopes that I one day might get closer to you
It's a battle I'll fight!

So that one day I can tell you how I feel
I won't give up this fight!

He ended the song as the instrumental started to play in the background. He looked at me with his deep blue eyes and grinned at me.

"Thank you," I said as tears fell out of my eyes, but no one seemed to notice. "Thank you," I repeated and stood up from my chair and ran up to Len and hugged him.

"I'll never let you go, I promise that," Len said as I nodded, crying tears of joy.

"Please, don't...," I said and wanted to hug him forever. But it was only a dream. I was only a dream.