Jealousy (Lilo kiss)--One-Shot

This one is a request for Larryaf_since232010 .

***

The boys were on stage, having fun entertaining the crowd as they performed. Louis and Liam were especially energetic that night, having fun teasing and chasing each other with water bottles. Niall laughed as he watched them messing about, and Harry smiled as he watched them interact. He knew it was all in good fun and that they all got on well with each other, so he didn't mind.

"Take that, Payno!" Louis yelled, chucking an opened, full bottle of water at Liam, hitting him squarely in the chest.

"Aww, Tommo! You got me!" he said, playfully grabbing his chest like he'd been shot. "You're gonna pay for that, shorty!" he said, running after him.

"Oi! I know you didn't just call me that!" Louis yelled back as he ran across the stage, staying well out of Liam's reach.

Their playfulness and banter continued throughout the show, the crowd enjoying every second of it. At one point, however, the two boys were standing with one arm around the other's shoulders. Louis turned his head, about to break apart, and at the same time, Liam turned to Louis to say something. In that split second, their lips almost touched in what appeared to be a quick kiss.

Louis quickly pulled back awkwardly as Liam's jaw dropped. Embarrassed, Louis leaned forward to whisper to Liam to set things straight, and Liam apologized as well. They then went their separate ways across the stage, putting the matter behind them.

For Harry, however, the incident wasn't so easily dropped. Anger blazed in his chest when he watched the so-called kiss from afar, his hands involuntarily clenching into fists at his sides. What he had thought was innocent fun, suddenly wasn't so innocent anymore. He wasn't going to sit by and let someone else have their way with his man.

The rest of the concert finished up shortly afterward, with nothing else of any real significance happening. The boys took their bows then rushed off the stage, straight into their van. They arrived at their hotel and made their way up to their rooms.

"So, hey. Nialler and I were thinking of maybe watching some movies and ordering pizza. Would you guys care to join us?" Liam asked, looking back and forth between Harry and Louis as they stood in the hall outside their rooms. Louis opened his mouth to answer, but was quickly cut off by Harry.

"No thanks. I think we'd rather spend our night alone, Niall. 'Night!" Harry said, looking down at Louis with a smirk on his face.

"Um...okay?" Niall said hesitantly, confused as to why Harry blatantly ignored Liam, especially considering that he was the one asking the question, but he just shrugged. "'Night, guys. Don't have too much fun. We have to record tomorrow," he said, smiling widely. Harry simply nodded at him before slipping into his room with Louis and closing the door.

Harry pulled off his boots and stripped down to his boxers, Louis following suit. Harry threw himself down on the bed and snuggled under the covers, closing his eyes.

Louis raised an eyebrow. "Are you forgetting something, Haz?"

Harry opened one eye briefly. "Oh, yeah. Get the light for me, babe?"

Louis huffed in annoyance. "Really?" he grumbled as he turned off the lamp. "Don't be surprised, then, if I turn you down after getting you all riled up," he said almost angrily as he climbed into bed and faced away from Harry.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm a bit tired and not really in the mood. I just didn't want to hang with them tonight," Harry said.

"Then you should've just told them that, ya loser."