Chapter 7: Another Encounter (Chanyeol & Chorong POV)

First Posted On: May 19th 2016

Last Updated On: May 19th 2016

A/N: Heading back to the past. This chapter takes place in July 2012.

~ ~ ~

(Chanyeol POV)

"Baegupa!" I complained to the members after our last schedule. "Is there any food around?"

"Hyung," Hoseok apologised. "Mian, but we already finished the last of the ddeokbokki bits from earlier."

I hated how I always never had enough food to last me throughout our schedules. It wasn't entirely my fault though; the company kept pushing us to the extent we missed meals. So every opportunity when food was provided, BEST made a compromise: the eldest and youngest members of the group had priority while the middle members can wait their turn.

So...you can guess how hard Hoseok and I have suffered. By the way, I have the highest metabolism out of the members. How do you think I am so tall and thin?

"Hnnngg...~" I whined. "I want food."

"Drink water..." Dongwoon sighed. "You can make it through the afternoon."

Heol...why is this hyung so mean?!

At last, our manager decided to call us for a meeting. If it was going to be a long one, I might faint...

"Good job guys," he announced. "The schedule went well, so out of my kindness, I think we can bend the rules a bit."

That was a gift from heaven...well kind of.

"Free and easy time for you all," he said. "I suggest resting up, but whatever you do for the rest of the day is up to you. Just be lawful."

"Arasso!" the members and I chorused. With that, manager hyung left.

"Cool!" Sehun punched the air. "I can go and play Diablo 3 back in the dorm."

"Yah!" Doojoon hissed. "I want to have my beauty sleep. Don't be too noisy!"

"Hyungs," Namjoon insisted. "You all should try my dak galbi dish. I learnt how to make it during our free time."

"No no no!" Hoseok suggested. "We really need to watch that new drama series with Moon Geunyoung in it!!"

"Yah," Dongwoon grumbled. "Can we all come to a final decision after we thought over it carefully?"

"Arasso," Namjoon agreed. "Then Chanyeol hyung, what do you want to do?"

By this time, we had just walked out of the building where we had our last schedule. I knew my priorities, so...

"Don't know about you all, I know what I want to do and you all shall not stop me," I confidently announced. "I'm getting food. See you back at the dorm!"

With that, I turned and headed into the nearby food street. I thought I might have heard Namjoon complain about people not wanting to try his cooking. That aside, what should I eat?

Fried chicken? Nah...too unhealthy. Pizza? But that's too much carbohydrates. Jjajjangmyun? Ugh...not feeling like eating beans today.

Then I noticed a shop just around the corner of the food street. It looked like it sold...

"CHICKEN FEET!!" I heard a squeal amidst the crowd. It was piercingly loud, like a dolphin.

Sure enough, a young lady rushed forward and headed straight to that particular shop. Heck, she must like chicken feet a lot. Hmm...come to think of it, maybe chicken feet isn't a bad idea either...