Chapter 2||2 Freaking Hours

I stood there, my mouth, dropped open.

I sprayed some deodorant on my Pitts then I slipped on the shirt and went back to my French class.

~*~*

"Cree! You would never believe what happened when I was excused from class." I said as Cree and I left French class.

"Let me guess, you saw Beyonce in the hallway." Replied Cree.

"Yes, I saw Beyonce in the hallway and she performed Flawless and Nicki Minaj came in with a helicopter. That's exactly what happened." I said sarcastically.

"What? It was just a guess." Said Cree with a shrug.

"Anyway, what really happened was that I had to remove my sweater and change my shirt because I was sweaty. Do you remember that tiny bra your brother got me on my birthday?"

Cree nodded in response."You actually wear the bra?" Asked Cree.

"What? A bra is a bra." I replied.

Cree shrugged in response.

"Well, i wore the bra today and when i had no shirt on, i just happenes to see Dallas staring at my boobs. And he complimented them!" I said.

"Typical Dallas." Said Cree as she shook her head.

"Sorry Brook, I guess your boobs just fascinated him." Said Cree as we entered sex education class and took our seats.

Just as we sat down, Dallas and a few of his friends walked into the class.

When Dallas saw me, he smirked at me. I just ignored him. And I have to say, that smirk was sexy.

~*~*

"And when the sperm entered the vagina, it goes straight to the egg......." explained our sex ed teacher, Mr Charles. I really don't know how he feels talking about sex for a living.

I brought out my earphones from my pocket and connected it to my phone.

I swiped my finger on the screen till I got to the song, pillow talk.

I put the earphones in my ears and listened to Zayn's awesome voice. Hey, everyone has to break the rules once in a while so don't judge, Though I've been caught doing this a few times.

After like 15 minutes, I saw Mr Charles mouthing my name.

At that moment, I knew I'd been caught.

I quickly removed the earphones from my ears.

"I see, music is much more important than this lesson." Said Mr Charles with an angry look on his face.

"2 hours detention after school today!" He shouted before he turned back to the board.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

~*~*

During 5th period which was English, Dallas came late to class, like 30 minutes late. Our teacher, Mrs Julie gave him a 2 hours detention too.

Just what I needed, 2 freaking hours with the school bad boy who saw my boobs.

~*~*

The school was empty. Everyone had gone home. Well, everyone except me, Dallas and Mrs Rose.

I entered the detention room, Mrs Rose was sitting at the teachers desk, reading a French novel.

"Take your seat and be quiet." Said Mrs Rose, not taking her eyes off the book.

I sat down on a seat at the back of the class. I still can't believe Dallas and I are the only people that got detention today.

A few minutes later, Dallas walked into the class. He smirked at me and then sat next to me. Yay! Note the sarcasm there.